PDA

View Full Version : calabria?

motosno963
04-02-2013, 12:46 AM
has anyone heard of these guys?..i jumped on onlyinboards.com to look at a few acc. for the boat and this was on the front page..
http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=37176

C.Hern5972
04-02-2013, 01:50 AM
never seen them arounf the texas area. I do know they are popular on the west coast. I believe thats where they are manufactured. Seems to be legit boats. Not a bad prce on that one either. 24ft clean for 35

sandm
04-02-2013, 06:24 AM
one of the original boats using the same fill/drain method as the mb's. lots of them around the pac nw. iirc, they were out of california tied up with cal-customs and sanger/supreme/centurion/gekko somehow.

maxpower220
04-02-2013, 08:58 AM
The boat company is out of California and have catered to the west coast mostly. I believe the founder was one of the originals from Mastercraft.

Probably a decent boat if you live in California, I'd not even consider it living in FL.

kaneboats
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Like the colors on it but I'd pass and look for an LSV around here.

motosno963
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
huh good to know i guess being from north east i never see those haha

bergermaister
04-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I've actually seen a couple on the water up here. The tower has a pretty wicked swept back angle to it that almost seemed like it would be a broken weld waiting to happen. The other thing that struck me was the speakers mounted on the dash facing the windshield - kinda interesting/odd and looked installation would be a mofo unless they were real shallow mounts. Pretty sure it's the only boat I've ever seen with gas fill cap up near the front, which may come in handy if you could fill both the truck and boat in one shot?

Other than that, nothing special.

iwaterskihard
04-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I have friends that own one of these boats. They have had it for almost 5 years now and have never had an issue with it. They just change oil, fill it up with gas and go play. Boat has been really reliable for them and they are in British Columbia, Canada.
I never ski'd behind it as they are boarder and not skiers and well..............I'm a DD fan :)

viking
04-03-2013, 02:55 PM
I've seen one on one of my lakes and looked like a decent enough vessel. Owners were complete tools so never took the time to look it over much.