PDA

View Full Version : Comeback

gisepi
04-01-2013, 11:44 AM
OK peeps,

I have to give my buddy Wes Props with a great editing job and putting 3 years of footage together to make levi and my self look somewhat decent. most of the footage would have been behind levis old 2008 XLV, boy was it a good boat. Cant wait for summer to get some good footage behind the mojo.

http://vimeo.com/62843284

This is not the g version so there are a couple words in it but not many.

Enjoy

Jeremy

kaneboats
04-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Nice vid! That probably took some serious time.

sicktc06
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Awesome vid!!! I know your very happy with that outcome! :cool:

chadjitsu1
04-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Great video!!! Is it possible to go in the lakes without a wet/dry suit? Looks like all the wakeboard footage has everyone in suits.

Also the wipeout portion of this video makes me not want to try raley's.

rdlangston13
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Great video!!! Is it possible to go in the lakes without a wet/dry suit? Looks like all the wakeboard footage has everyone in suits.

yeah i noticed this too. that would be straight up miserable

sicktc06
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM

Right now, with water temps in the low 50's, even thinking of jumping in without a suit is making me shiver to death!

gisepi
04-01-2013, 11:08 PM

Haha ya we do hit the lake without suits but when we go out and video tape suits are a necessity as falls seem to take their toll on the body and a few extra mm's always make the next day a little more bearable.

But also to tell you the truth we hit low 70's for a few weeks a year so lots of people wear suits.

And ya the raley's were fun :&

jmvotto
04-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Great video guys, yes the wipeout section could be an Advil commercial....

rdlangston13
04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Like low 70s are the warmest weeks???? Is that air or water???

Sent from my iPhone

gisepi
04-02-2013, 12:23 AM

Sent from my iPhone

yes warmest weeks water temps. last year was highest 72 for 2 days. most summer was in mid 60's but we do ride for around 5 months, ice off to ice on (end may to end oct for last 4 years)

want to thank everyone for taking the time to watch. we will have a better one next year.

iwaterskihard
04-03-2013, 02:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone

David you southerners wouldn't be able to handle some of our lakes at their warmest! LOL I live a couple hours north of Gisepi yet and we go even farther north to vacation and ski our a**es off!

We ski from May 1st to Oct 31st weather permitting? Yes it's cold at the start and the end of the year but it also allows me to ski 6 months of the year. But now that I started skiing in Texas when I'm down here working my ski season has gotten longer. It just hurts more in the winter because I can't stay in ski shape going so long between sets!

Thimbs up to the folks up north who go hard in the cold! :P

rdlangston13
04-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah right now our water is high 60s to low 70s. By August we will hit the mid 90s then start a gradual decline back to the mid 60 at the end of November. Then we hang up our gear for three months till the beginning of March lol

Sent from my iPhone

sicktc06
04-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Then we hang up our gear for three months till the beginning of March lol

Sent from my iPhone

I'm in the wrong state.... Close, but not close enough.

iwaterskihard
04-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Dave I was skiing in San Marcos all three of the months you say you shut it down for??? Man you folks are SOFT!!!! LOL