PDA

View Full Version : She's gone... Sad day...

tgoody14
03-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Well it's official! Sold the 04 Outback... I already miss not having a boat and it hasn't even been 24hrs haha
NOW....
Who wants to sell me their Blue or White LSV!?!?!?

mgswake
03-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Did you get a great offer? Why did you sell before you lined up your next boat? Good luck finding an LSV. I hope you get it in time for some warm weather.

mcdye
03-24-2013, 05:20 PM
Well it's official! Sold the 04 Outback... I already miss not having a boat and it hasn't even been 24hrs haha
NOW....
Who wants to sell me their Blue or White LSV!?!?!?

I know where a white/orange '10 LSV in Excellent condition is, by a motivated seller.... :)

tgoody14
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Did you get a great offer? Why did you sell before you lined up your next boat? Good luck finding an LSV. I hope you get it in time for some warm weather.

Yea, I got what I had in the boat so I wasn't out much money and I've been looking for an LSV since putting the Outback online in November! I'm just hoping some folks haven't put their boats up for sale yet is why I can't find any close by... But they should be, we're in TEXAS!!! It was 90 last weekend!

McDye - Let me guess, you're in Arkansas! I've seen your ad on every city's craigslist in Texas!!!! Haha I just really love the way Blue looks on the water and we have really hard water on Lake Amistad and it leaves really bad white spots on colored hulls is another reason for the White!