PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Tower Speakers

jimmyd222
12-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Howdy All,

I am listing some brand new Infinity 6000m speakers (picture below). I bought four of them, but only need two. These are the best speakers you can get for wakeboarding - each box has two 6 1/2" speakers and a tweater. New they cost $550 + shipping, I am looking to get $350, including shipping. All mounting hardware & infinity cables included.

If you want to know more about the speakers, go to this website - http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/product.aspx?ProdId='6000M'&Ser=MRN&Cat=MAR

Jim

http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/images/productimages/smallimage/6000M.jpg

jburnside
12-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Jimmy,
Do the speakers interfere with the factory bimini in either a closed or open condition? How long have you had the speakes installed for? Do they produce a good qulaity sound that can be clearly heard behind the boat at 70ft out? Let me know, I may be interested.

jimmyd222
12-08-2005, 08:16 PM
jburnside,

The speakers do not interfere with the bimini - open or closed. The come close, within and inch or so, but never touch. I mounted them on the boat for all of 2 days.

The deal is that I ordered 4 of them thinking I needed all of them to hear the music on the water - turned out I only needed 2 and 4 is just way too much. I missed the return date and am now sitting on $550 speakers that I don't need. I know I cannot get $550, which is why I am selling them for $350. Please understand there is absolutely nothing wrong with them - they are new, just more than I need.

As for the sound - they scream. If you take the two and point them a little bit up (like 10-15 degrees) it will avoid blowing the ears off the people riding on the back of your boat and you will hear tunes all day while 70 feet out.

Please remember that like any other tower speaker setup you do need an amp to push them. If you connect them directly to your head unit it won't have the power to push them - they will play, just not loud enough to hear 70 feet out.

Please let me know if you are still interested or if I can answer any other questions.

Jim

shinknasty
12-16-2005, 09:11 PM
you still have your speakers for sale

jimmyd222
12-16-2005, 09:43 PM
No, I needed to move on them, so just sold them on eBay two days ago. Sorry.

Jim