PDA

View Full Version : New XLV is here!

entrust
11-30-2005, 01:11 PM
i picked up my new Mobius XLV last night! Holy crap that thing is big, if it was 1" longer it wouldn't fit in my garage, it's touching the wall in the rear and the nose is about a half inch from the door, but i got it to fit and that is the important part. if you are in the NW and in the marketing for a new boat go to Active Water Sports! they are amazing and hooked me up very well. they also have a great new website www.activeh2o.com

entrust
11-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Ed G Congratulations! When do we get cigars? Are you able to use the new boat right now?

well it's 40 degrees and raining right now and will be that way till spring :( so i probably wont be using it till april :(

qb12
11-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Congrats on the new boat, I bet you are excited. That's a large boat.

I bought a new one also but can't pick it up yet due to waiting for the tower speakers to come in and get installed. How much longer till March.

Db

pjtatro
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Congrats, I bought the 05 XLV Gravity Games, outstanding boat. You will enjoy it. Warn the wakeboarders who have been riding behind other boats, I had a few launch this summer who were not expecting the pop off of the wake.