PDA

View Full Version : 13' LSV Color options

Mike185
02-10-2013, 04:20 PM
I went to the mid-atlantic boat show on Friday in Charlotte and was very impressed with the new 13' LSV. Probably going to be trading in my 09' XLV for a new LSV. They had one boat there what was charcoal and orange, very sharp, thinking of going with that color combo or one of the attached. What are your thoughts! One, two, three? I want something unique but don't want to have something that I think will effect resale or be hard to find someone else who likes it!

Anyone interested in an 09' XLV drop me a line! 300 hrs and mint! See attached (will also post in for sale forum)

Boatdrinks797
02-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I have a charcoal/orange one on the way...I have only seen pics of them so far and glad to hear they are just as tough looking up close.

wolfeman131
02-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm partial to the blue & black one, but the charcoal & orange is really sharp. I saw the pics on fb of that boat and it sure looks great!

ajqajq
02-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I like the charcoal and green. My son really wanted green but we decided to go with blue on white instead. Our truck is bright blue and we thought the green might clash.

Our dealer said too much green might affect resale. I wouldn't think the charcoal with green would be a problem though.

Mike185
02-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Charcoal and orange is growing on me... the one i saw at the boat show was sick!

moombadaze
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
blue and black--oh wait, that is how mine is so im kinda partial to it.

kaneboats
02-11-2013, 11:11 AM
The blue and black looks fantastic in person. Love it. But, I would be extremely tempted by the charcoal and orange. It's just way cool.

mmandley
02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
The Blue and Black has been hot the last couple years and i fear it will be so over done it will lose intrest.

The Grey and Orange is my fav out of the colors you posted. Im a big Beavers Fan so Orange always looks nice to me LOL. I prefer Black and Orange though LOL.

Blue with Grey is nice and i think it will hold resale attention as long as the Blue and Black doesnt lose intrest.

I like the pop of the Neon Green and Black, its real popular also the last couple years. Ian Ashton just bought an OBV with those colors.

The Neon green just isnt for me, it always makes my stomach turn a little looking at it to long.

Mobius22
02-11-2013, 03:45 PM
That green looks pretty sick

ian ashton
02-11-2013, 10:14 PM
I really like the orange charcoal combo - we went with green because Laura wanted the new boat to look completely different than the last one - I initially picked black and blue. I haven't seen the "new" orange in person so I shy'd away from it - previous years orange and yellow were brutal, but those pics look phenomenal!

Boatdrinks797
02-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I realize this is a bit of a side-step from this thread, but the only thing I can say I dislike on the 13 LSV is the oversized glovebox. Unless your sitting up on the bolster seat the glovebox immediately cuts into your line of sight. I'm not sure what you guys are stashing away in your glovebox, but, I'm more concerned about safety issues than tucking away more junk.

maxpower220
02-13-2013, 09:48 AM
I really like the Orange and White interior. I would prefer a different color than grey on the gel coat to go with the Orange. White with Orange and an accent of Black would really pop on the water.

mmandley
02-13-2013, 09:53 AM
I realize this is a bit of a side-step from this thread, but the only thing I can say I dislike on the 13 LSV is the oversized glovebox. Unless your sitting up on the bolster seat the glovebox immediately cuts into your line of sight. I'm not sure what you guys are stashing away in your glovebox, but, I'm more concerned about safety issues than tucking away more junk.

I personally like the glove box being the size it is now. Yes it takes up more dash space but i can honestly say we never had ours closed when on the lake.

On our boat, all the Cell Phones, keys, ball caps, tank tops, shirts or what ever else you are wearing before you go in the water goes in there. Plus it seems the Sun block, always ends up there.

Now its big enough i can stick a Smurf in there to hand the stuff back to me.

kaneboats
02-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Yup, you can let a kid catch a nap in there now. J/K! I like the bigger glove box even though I don't use gloves for anything anymore.

rdlangston13
02-13-2013, 09:31 PM
I personally like the glove box being the size it is now. Yes it takes up more dash space but i can honestly say we never had ours closed when on the lake.

On our boat, all the Cell Phones, keys, ball caps, tank tops, shirts or what ever else you are wearing before you go in the water goes in there. Plus it seems the Sun block, always ends up there.

Now its big enough i can stick a Smurf in there to hand the stuff back to me.

Agreed, the bigger glove box is a huge improvement. i always liked that feature about my buddies axis

Mike185
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Likely going with the orange/charcoal or some variant. Now i just need to sell my XLV, any takers! Make an offer! (See for sale forum!)