PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Ski Boats?

jpetty3023
01-25-2013, 07:31 PM
are they no longer a SC dealership. just went to their website and they only show stingray and tooners.

sent from my home phone

wolfeman131
01-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Don't think they are. The good folks at The Slalom Shop have the line now.

http://www.slalomshop.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jpetty3023
01-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Where'd all there boats go. Don't look like slalom has any inventory either?

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks

mmandley
01-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Where'd all there boats go. Don't look like slalom has any inventory either?

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks

Shipped them to the Dealer Auction as there tainted and not worthy of Retail price...

Just kidding i have no idea LOL.

I would assume the inventory got consumed by other dealers, or depending on how that dealer buys boats it might be they all got shipped back to the factory.

Some dealers buy all there boats outright. Then sit on the inventory till it sells.
Some use the bank to buy the boats off the factory, the dealer pays the bank the intrest per month till the boat sells
Some have a deal where the factory takes a payment on the boat till the dealer sells it for full payment.

Number 1 is the way AWS does it.
Number 2 is the way most dealers hold inventory

My guess is the boats went back to the factory and will be listed through the dealer network and the dealer who wants to inventory them will pick that boat up.

Id expect being a new dealer you wouldnt want the previous dealers inventory, thinking they couldnt sell the boats so the market here must not like those choices. I want to make my own boats color option choices.

tnbrooks01
01-26-2013, 02:48 PM
According to the guy at Slalom shop yesterday they have their inventory there.