PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Exquisite Cleaner

hotrod62
01-22-2013, 11:09 PM
I have not been able to find Exquisite anywhere online anymore. Their Ebay store is no longer listed either.

kaneboats
01-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Try some Totally Awesome from the Dollar Tree for a buck. You'll be amazed. Works great on your ceramic tile grout too. Don't forget to rinse well and use some 303 UV protectant after you get your interior clean though.

KG's Supra24
01-23-2013, 11:29 AM
For what its worth, I won't be looking for the exquisite contact info after I run out of mine.

Heard good results on Totally Awesome like Kane mentioned and also I think its the Bling products, can't remember.

kaneboats
01-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Babes too but a lot more pricey.

mmandley
01-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Try some Totally Awesome from the Dollar Tree for a buck. You'll be amazed. Works great on your ceramic tile grout too. Don't forget to rinse well and use some 303 UV protectant after you get your interior clean though.

If you get this make sure you know if its the concentrated version or not.

I would water it down at least 50% if its concentrated. I used this on the LSV I had and it works wonders for cleaning up the seats and such. It will leave the seats with a strange feel, my hand would sort or stick to them, not liky sticky but stick. To get the smooth feel im used to i would have to use Tuff Stuff, Babes, and then 303 Protectant.

Ultimatly what made my seats soft and durable to the dog walking on them, me and guests walking on them was Malco Leather Conditioner. I would use this and a firm bristle brush a few times a year followed by 303.

I also use this in my rig and the Mrs car on the all the leather.

viking
01-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Babes too but a lot more pricey.

Ya but it smells soooooooo good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mmandley
01-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Ya but it smells soooooooo good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey if your Babe's dont smell good then buy them better perfume LOL.
<couldnt resist>