PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Gear!!!

AL02REDMOBLSV
11-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Has anyone heard when the Moomba Gear section will be back. I keep getting a script error when I try to access the Gear section. I have made a list for the wife, but she can not order anything!

12-05-2005, 09:06 PM
I actually sent an email to them last week from the site... still no answer. Im thinkin the same thing....my boat is gonna be pretty P@ssed if it gets nothin for xmas.... and we certainly dont want that !

;)

Jon
12-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Check out www.labelindustries.com around December 19th or so. Moomba and Supra clothing and other accessories should be up there from what they tell me.

dmgx
12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
We are trying to get some new stuff up in time for the holidays. I will post here when it launches. Sorry for the delay, but you will like the new items and the variety. Jay Warren

jburnside
12-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Jay,
Is there going to be any kids stuff this time around?

Can I call you about copyright protection and licensing Moomba merchandise outside of Skiers Choice and your dealer network?

12-19-2005, 03:57 PM
ok so the 19th is today.... any news on when some of the gear may be available..through the site or labelindustries.com I checked the site didnt see anything.

bswhite
12-19-2005, 11:46 PM
I am having to sell my new special order outback v ( new model for 2006, last years mobius LSV) due to unforseen job situation. My loss will definately be someones gain. Boat retails for around 39,500 with the options on it. it is White with Black Stripe and Platinum interior.

Rad-A-Cage MOOMBA Logo Bimini Top ( Grey)
Rad-A-Cage MOOMBA Logo Cover (Grey)
Wakeboarding Package (includes Tower & Gravity I Ballast)
Performance Pkg ( FUEL INJECTED Indmar 325 HP Engine, Hydraulic Wake Plate, Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro)
Tower Mirror
Wakeboard Racks (set of 2)
Hydraulic Wake Plate
Audio Remote - Transom Location
AM/FM CD w/Driver Remote (Kenwood w/ 6 Kenwood speakers)
Moomba Laser Etched Pop-up Cleats (Set of 4)
Single Axle Trailer with Disc Brakes
Swingaway Tongue, Color Matched
Guide Pole Covers (2)

Sacrifice @ $32,400.00 o.b.o... MUST SELL, MAKE OFFER!!!!
So new I have not even put the TWRA stickers on the boat yet. I also just paid $200.00 to have the Moomba dealer winterize the boat for the winter. Boat has been in the water 2 times. Boat is located in Knoxville TN.
865-548-6478 or [email protected]

JoeTechie
12-23-2005, 12:14 PM
The store looks to be up now and has some nice new gear.

-J

AL02REDMOBLSV
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Does anybody know if skiers choice will be offering the license plates anymore. I was hoping they would be added to the gear section.

JoeTechie
01-12-2006, 12:02 PM
NEW Moomba Plate just added to the store! :)

-J

AL02REDMOBLSV
01-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks! I just ordered one!!!

Buttafewcoe
01-12-2006, 01:47 PM
I wonder why the custom pole covers are cheaper, er....less expensive....than the original covers. Custom infers mo money, or so I've been led to believe. Gawd!?!...have I been lied to all these years?
B
:p

AL02REDMOBLSV
01-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Could someone at skiers choice check on my order? I was never asked for credit card information and when I tried to use the "Contact Us" link it did not work properly. It lets you fill in everything, but gives you a local host access error. My order was for the License plate. Thanks

AL02REDMOBLSV
01-25-2006, 12:55 PM
I forgot to post that this issue has been resolved! Thank you so much skiers choice and especially Russell for taking care of my issue. I am very impressed with every aspect of skiers choice! Whether it is an issue with the boat or an ordering issue in this case, customer service has been top notch! Thanks again for helping me out!!! Looking forward to receiving my items!!