PDA

View Full Version : Boat Compartment Storage

snyderaaron
01-19-2013, 07:35 PM
What does everyone keep in all their storage compartments? I'm starting to find hidden areas where I can jam things i don't need, but need to have.

wolfeman131
01-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mmandley
01-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha that's funny because I found 8 from an 18 pack that got pushed up under the drivers seat when I cleaned out the boat. Good thing is we never ran low enough to search the boat lol

rdlangston13
01-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Under drivers seat, anchor and anchor chain/rope.

Observer seat back. 3 batteries and small tool box.

Under observer seat- fire extinguisher, air pump, koolies, sun screen

Under cooler seat - trash

Next seat aft of cooler seat - tsunami pump

Rear lockers - ballast, spare life jackets, spare 400 lbs ballast bags, tow ropes, oils

Bow seats- IBS

Seat aft of driver seat. Flip flops

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

mmandley
01-19-2013, 10:37 PM
OK if i have to list what i keep were.
Bow, IBS, plus Anchor, 3 wake boarding helmets of various sizes, 2 orange safty vests
Observer seat 3 batteries, First aid kit, 2 water tight boxes with socket set, screw drivers, duck tape, plyers, side cutters, fuses, and then 1 has all my paper work legal stuff, registrations and flares> This is also where we keep 8 beach size towels, 3 for the seats and 5 for people, all the back packs and food go here as well.
Cooler seat cut it out, thats for shoes
Rear corner seat is extra rope, case of 16 oz water bottles
V drive lockers 950 Sumo bag in each
Drivers rear corner seat 450 bag for goofy surf
Seat right behind driver tray with dog bowl, dog toys, bumpers, exile balls, cleaning towels, cleaning chemicals, 2 wake board ropes, 12v air pump and handles, plus a spare wake board rope no handle. Surf rope
Under the drivers seat 8 beers evidently.
On the ski locker door i have a soft cooler that holds 1 case of beer, 1 dozen water bottles, half dozen sodas and 12 lns of ice. It also has a trash bag that clips on the front.

LOL

jpetty3023
01-19-2013, 10:38 PM
water proof bags!! enuff said

sent from my home phone

bergermaister
01-20-2013, 02:07 AM
Beer.

in the cooler, then

4,750lbs of ballast