PDA

View Full Version : New Boat, just in time for winter

entrust
11-09-2005, 10:51 PM
well i traded in my 05 outback that i had since may, my friend ran it into a dock when it was 9 days old and i hit the prop on some rocks, and it was just too small. so i was trying to decide if i wanted a 06 LSV or an XLV, but the decision was made for me when they had a left over 05 XLV that they made me a deal i couldn't refuse. so i just made the decision today, i'm getting the 05 XLV! it's all white with a stainless rail, it's beautiful! it has PP wakeboard pro, gravity III ballast with the big bags, 2000 lbs! tower speakers, heater, all the good stuff. it just sucks that i'm getting it just in time for winter :(

smokedog2
11-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Man, you bought one heck of a trainer boat.

Are you sure you are now fully qualified on the new one?

I have already started training my 10 year old son on the LSV. I hope his education is a little cheaper than yours – ok a lot cheaper.

SD2

:p

stang67
11-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Awesome sounding boat. You wont be disappointed wtiht the PP, nor with the ballast set up. Too bad its winter, I'm sure you already itching to get out.

Buttafewcoe
11-11-2005, 07:33 AM
I feel ya. Got my Outback end of Aug last year, had used it about 6 weeks (plus a week at the dealer for some work) then put it in hibernation. It killed me to walk past it every day.
Simpathetically,
Butta

bluexlv
11-14-2005, 07:59 PM
just a bit of advice: dont let your friend drive this boat

have fun with the xlv mine is great
too bad its winter

convo
11-20-2005, 01:32 AM
Just some more advice- don't let your friend drive it- and get a depth finder - unless you just have money to throw away. You needed something bigger?? what do you go skiing with a traveling circus??? The outback seats like 10-12 people. How much more room do you need? Feeling very sarcastic this evening.

entrust
11-21-2005, 12:35 PM
i got a depth finder on it :)

the outback technically seats 10 but put 10 people on it and you can't move. then add the fat sacks and about 6 people is the limt and you can't moved around. with the xlv i can have 10 people on it and still have plenty of room :)

convo
11-21-2005, 10:19 PM
OK - I guess I didn't realize there was that much difference in size/space between the two boats. I guess I also don't ever have that many people that would be going with me when skiiing -so it never seems like that big a deal. ;)