PDA

View Full Version : 21'6" 06'LSV trailer fit issue

solar
10-21-2005, 02:07 PM
I just purchased a 06' LSV and have noticed how poor the boat fits the trailer. When the boat is cranked all the way up onto the trailer it does not fit into, or touch, the V shaped rubber bumber on the front of the trailer. I have been to three different Moomba dealers and noticed that all the new sized (21'6") boats do not fit the trailers like the 05s or the Supras. The tip of the boat is about 5 to 7 inches back from the swing-a-way tongue (05 and Supra's are all within 1 inch of the swing away). Has anybody else had to deal with this issue? I been told the trailers are custom built for the boat, but I think Boatmate custom built the trailer wrong. Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Solar

jburnside
10-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Contact Boat mate directly. Maybe the factory put them on the wrong trailer? As you have indicated my '05 LSV touches the V shaped rubber bumper. I'm sure that is the desired effect.

Owen
10-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Solar,

I am not aware of a fit issue with the '06 LSV, but I will look into it immediately. Please contact me at [email protected] or 865-273-1100. I'd like to see photos of your particular issue.

Thanks,
Owen Shelton

smokedog2
10-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Are we talking the bumber near the winch hook or has a bumper been added to the bottom of the trailer? My lund has a bumper roller on the bottom so that I cannot crash the boat into the trailer if I put the trailer in too deep.

SD2

JoeTechie
10-23-2005, 02:49 AM
This is why I love this forum!

Less than 18 hours after a concern is posted - the company posts a reply willing to remedy a possible customer problem that may just be a simple adjustment.

-J

future
10-23-2005, 12:20 PM
My boat fits perfect on its trailer and its an 06 lsv