PDA

View Full Version : Tower location

Mainemoomba
04-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Brian Raymond can you help me please?
What is the proper placement, dimensionally, of a Rad-A-Cage on a 2000 Outback? I would guess that there are reference points used to locate the mounting pads. Any advice would be great,
Can you tell me how a mooring cover with a draw string or cinch rope around the belt line can be modified to work around the tower legs? Does the rope have couplings or fasteners of some sort at each leg ?
Thanks,
Dave Wells

Brian Raymond
04-23-2003, 11:17 PM
The mounting instructions can be obtained by contacting; [email protected]. I highly suggest looking into purchasing a new, made to fit cover. The new cover has detachable strings with velcro flaps, that are made exclusively for this set up, for pricing and availability, please check with your local dealer. Brian Raymond

Brian Raymond
04-23-2003, 11:18 PM
The mounting instructions can be obtained by contacting; [email protected]. I highly suggest looking into purchasing a new, made to fit cover. The new cover has detachable strings with velcro flaps, that are made exclusively for this set up, for pricing and availability, please check with your local dealer. Brian Raymond