PDA

View Full Version : So, can I ask, what happened to Ed G?

volfo
12-22-2012, 12:58 PM
I used to be on this forum a lot and he was probably the most active poster and seemed to be a helpful guy. Now he's nowhere to be found and it sounds like there was some issue? Cliffs?

sandm
12-22-2012, 01:11 PM
got pissed, deleted a bunch of posts with valuable info in it. banned by the mods and at the request of most of the "active" members.

he shows up here every 9 months or so under several different usernames and the mods delete again.

big proponent of skiers products, but sometimes doesn't play well with others :)

zabooda
12-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Great summary sandm.

volfo
12-22-2012, 02:25 PM
too bad, thanks for the info, though! He helped me with some info once.

bergermaister
12-23-2012, 08:00 PM
He's probably reading this now under one of his multiple aliases. Just dying to jump in and make another presence.

SandM was being nice. Nuff said.

yearround
01-03-2013, 08:33 PM
i have not been on in a long time, i missed the stuff that got Ed banned, nor do i want to know any more of what happened etc. sandm kept it brief and sufficient i guess. i just wanted to say that i never had an issued with him, did not always care for his opinions or practices, but i could say that for lots of people, and others of me.
take care Ed

viking
01-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Aliens! That's all I'm saying...........................

kaneboats
01-07-2013, 11:11 PM
He accused me once of saying that he was bi-polar or something. He thought I'd deny it. I told him, "Ed, in person you are the greatest guy in the world (true by the way) but when you sit in front of a monitor you're Sybil." I miss him a lot sometimes. Cleaning up Ed drama is way more fun than cleaning THOUSANDS OF SPAMMERS every week like we do now.

rdlangston13
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Seriously, something needs to be done about the spam

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

smokedog2
01-11-2013, 05:09 AM
I'm probably bi-polar on fb. The current medical control, gun control, no budget control, no tax control, no thieving rat ba$tard banker control has me nearly frothing at the mouth.

Things like, "Who do I have to .... buy-off ...to get a 1T coin, financed by the Fed at prime for 30 years. The Bank of Jeff wants in." gets some of my friends..... agitated.

I had a short e-mail exchange with Ed awhile back. Both of us should probably drop our computers in the lake and get a life. Right now, I just cannot sleep. I'd buy some ammo but everyone is sold out. My wife has better luck with shoes.

SD2