PDA

View Full Version : Moomba owners in North Carolina

NCSUmoomba
10-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey gang! I am new to the forum and a new Moomba owner. I just bought a 2001 Outback and I love it. I have been frequenting Falls and Kerr lakes in the month and a half I have owned the boat, and I am just looking for other Moomba owners to hang with on these lakes or other nearby lakes. I live in Raleigh and attend NCSU, although at 28 I am a bit old to still be in college, but whatever! So if interested, drop me a line!

Buttafewcoe
10-10-2005, 06:12 AM
I have an '04 Outback and frequent Lake Hickory. I've seen a newer model Outback LSV, black and platinum once or twice this year on the lake, although for some reason, he was never inclined to join us. Also we've seen an '05 Supra Launch. Nice craft. Shared some Hawaiian chicken Kabobs with that cat at the Sandbar (our little party cove, as it were).
Raleigh is a little far for me to trailer to, as prolly Hickory is a little far for you. But if we could schedule a tri or quad state bash (TN, VA, NC, SC, and any others), that would be killer.
I've put mine up for the winter as of this past weekend. The snow in Denver this weekend made me think I don't want to be caught with me swimmies down:p
Butta

Buttafewcoe
10-10-2005, 07:28 AM
Ed,
Do you know if a date has been pinned down yet?
Butta

mobyatBelews
10-10-2005, 08:01 PM
We do our riding out of Belews Lake just north of Greensboro. I had the pleasure of being in Florida when Ed and his crew put together their outing at Lake Louisa. They were gracious enough to let me come over and partake of the festivities. HAs a great time. Since then I have approached my dealer about a Moomba/Supra reunion, but nothing as of yet. There are at least 8 Moombas and 8 -10 Supras that enjoy the warm water of Belews. We will ride comfortably into November. The water temp is still in the low 80's. The down side is that the water temp is 100 degress in July! Love to hear if anyone else on the board rides out of Belews...

Buttafewcoe
10-11-2005, 12:37 PM
I see.........well, if we can get updates as to when, what, where......that would help a bunch.
Butta

pjtatro
10-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I live in Richmond Virginia and take our '05 XLV Gravity Games to Gaston and Kerr. We have probably met you at some comps. Devin Tatro is my son.

Pete

thcous
11-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I am a new owner in NC also. Been hanging out at Jordan Lake. New boat is a black Mobius XLV. Who else is out there in central NC?