PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Boat Show schedule & Incentives

wolfeman131
12-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Found this over on the Moomba blog

Boat show schedule:

http://moombaboats.blogspot.com/2012/12/2013-moomba-boat-shows.html?m=1

2013 incentives:

http://moombaboats.blogspot.com/2012/12/get-storm-of-no-worries-moomba-boat.html?m=1

jpetty3023
12-20-2012, 08:43 PM
my neighbor fell in love with my lsv this summer. he's a great dude and his kids and my kids are all good friends. he's serious about buying a boat so the Austin Boat Show is first on our list in January. if he don't take the plunge by the austin show off to Dallas we go. trying to get us another maniac in the family

sent from my home phone

bzubke1
12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
The dallas show is at the ballpark in arlington this year, I'm curious to see how it's gonna be laid out.

jpetty3023
12-20-2012, 09:00 PM
The dallas show is at the ballpark in arlington this year, I'm curious to see how it's gonna be laid out.

interesting. may have to make that trip either way then. nothing wrong with a trip to the ballpark

sent from my home phone

sandm
12-20-2012, 10:02 PM
nice postup. glad to see little old boise idaho made the list...

skiers/bu dealer here just picked up nautty as well. rumors are they are doubling their footage for this show and are supposed to have 12 boats at the show. most ever. really hoping to see the g series(to see how stupidly insane they really are), but also the supra sa after mike's writeup on it..

ian ashton
12-20-2012, 10:30 PM
I think my '13 has a build date of 1/22 - I'm getting excited! Need to try to con some build pics out of the factory!

kaneboats
12-21-2012, 02:54 AM
We'll see if we can get you some help there. I didn't see the greater Tallahassee Panhandle "fishin'" boat show listed. Oh darn! Maybe next year.

wolfeman131
12-21-2012, 09:29 AM
I think the only shows listed will be those that you can buy a new Moomba at.

Build pics are going to be tough to get. I was at the factory last week and wasn't allowed to take pics as SC has some new build processes that they don't want the others to know about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chawk610
12-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I live about 10 min from there... Couple of rounds at Humperdinks on me whoever shows!

bergermaister
12-21-2012, 12:21 PM
really hoping to see the g series(to see how stupidly insane they really are)

Excellent description. Spent some quality time in one back in Nov. It's dry weight is more than mine full of ballast sitting on the trailer...

jmvotto
12-21-2012, 09:52 PM
I think the only shows listed will be those that you can buy a new Moomba at.

Build pics are going to be tough to get. I was at the factory last week and wasn't allowed to take pics as SC has some new build processes that they don't want the others to know about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drew, they must have missed this one, small but western ny boat show. Moomba, bu, cc,
Lots f pontooners.

http://www.rochesterboatshow.com/boat-show-info.php