PDA

View Full Version : Whats up

superman
10-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I dont have a moomba yet but i will next summer. I have found this site to be very informative. I will be lerking around here this winter and checking the classifieds. I also will be asking lots of questions, so be prepared. hahaha.
________
Suzuki AN650 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_AN650)

IceinWI
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah I'm in the same boat...
...without one.
However, I have become addicted to this site (when at work at least) and plan on placing my order in the new few months or else I'm just gonna drive myself crazy.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions/posts/etc that have helped me in choosing moomba.

Erik

10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Cant even get a whats up out of the crowd for the new guy????:)

superman
10-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Hard to get a response around here...
________
TV Discussion (http://www.tv-gossip.com/)

smokedog2
10-22-2005, 11:17 PM
No, you just have to ask a question.
Sometimes that answer was hashed out two months ago and you need to search the archives but in general, you will get an answer if you have a question, even an off topic question!

Go get a boat, they you'll have less time to worry about posts! :p

SD2

Oh, if you get a Supra you cannot hang out with us! A friend of mine just bought the sweetest blue Supra with all the bells. At least an hour of my last diner party was spent drinking in his boat on the trailer in the street.

Yes, we are old and easily amused.

smokedog2
10-22-2005, 11:18 PM
No, you just have to ask a question.
Sometimes that answer was hashed out two months ago and you need to search the archives but in general, you will get an answer if you have a question, even an off topic question!

Go get a boat, they you'll have less time to worry about posts! :p

SD2

Oh, if you get a Supra you cannot hang out with us! A friend of mine just bought the sweetest blue Supra with all the bells. At least an hour of my last diner party was spent drinking in his boat on the trailer in the street.

Yes, we are old and easily amused.