PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth laptop speakers ??

jmvotto
12-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Good sounding middle of the road blue tooth speakers , 50 to 100 buck range.. For Xmas for a laptop, iPad I touch.

No exile, ws bashing....

bergermaister
12-10-2012, 01:29 PM
We have some friends that have the JawBone bluetooth brick thing. They bring it camping, set it out on the picnic table while the ipad is in their trailer or at home out by the pool while the ipad is on the patio. Works great - sounds great. Maybe a little more $ then you want to spend. It is sturdy as well - proven by their 6 kids and 3 dogs.

jmvotto
12-10-2012, 05:56 PM
We have some friends that have the JawBone bluetooth brick thing. They bring it camping, set it out on the picnic table while the ipad is in their trailer or at home out by the pool while the ipad is on the patio. Works great - sounds great. Maybe a little more $ then you want to spend. It is sturdy as well - proven by their 6 kids and 3 dogs.

Berg,

Thanks, I saw the jawbone. The sonus is where it's at, but I ended up ordering a creative for about 50 bucks.

Mikey
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
More money as well around 150.00. Klipsch 2.1 computer speakers. I have them hooked to the computer/ipod and i have this set up in my computer/spare room . I play DRUMS and this is what i ROCK along too. They sound amazing ,for the money. I have 3 friends who have changed or upgraded just because they listened to these...Just saying.

carr
01-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker
Features:
Highly portable design: the speakers are very small can fit in any backpack or traveling bag and weight merely 2.9lbs.
The wireless range of the speakers is 30 feet, which allow you to roam with your devices around the room besides providing portable versatility to the speaker itself.
The self-powered speakers are equipped with the rechargeable batteries that power the speakers up to nine hours.

carr
01-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Check here http://bestpcspeakers.org/best-computer-speakers/