PDA

View Full Version : Another flawless summer!

james yarosz
09-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Pulled my 03 Outback LS out of the lake today,changed the oil and winterized it.The Boat now has 197 hours on it and other than one initial trip to the dealer for a few small problems it has been trouble free.Haven't had any repairs other than normal maintanence. Count me as one happy owner.:)

Livindadream
09-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Not winterized mine yet, but count me in your group as 100% thrilled with my boat. I have an 02 Mobius that I bought on EBay(gulp) in November 2003, and it has not missed a turn for me yet, and it just turned 350 hours, all but 50 put on by me and my family.

Yellowmobius
09-27-2005, 08:29 AM
I am holding out as well, I can usually get a few last outings in October!
I also bought my 2004 LSV off Ebay! We added 100 hours to it this summer!

I hate the thought of winterizing it

AL02REDMOBLSV
09-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Add me to the 100% satisfied list. Boat gave me a flawless summer with absolutely no problems! I think I can get in a few more trips before I have to pull it. I am soooooo pleased with my LSV. I just wish my riding could do it justice!

TheBeeZ
09-27-2005, 05:18 PM
No problems for me either. I won't winterize until late October.

Livindadream
09-29-2005, 06:22 AM
Pretty funny Bruce. Worked out great for me, the EBay thing. I actually bought it from up a dealer up your way in Fargo, though the specifics escape me right now. Bought it sight unseen, with the exception of the pics. Pretty scary.

Yellowmobius
09-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Yeah, buying a boat off Ebay was a little scary. I asked a lot of questions and made a few phone callls. I bought it site unseen as well, like you (other than pictures).
It was a yellow v-drive, I couldn't pass it up. To satisfy the seller we agreed I would pay the second half in cash at the time of pickup! Think about it.

Yellowmobius
10-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Well I was holding off hoping to get another day on the water, the chance of that seems slim after we had some of the white stuff already. We might get another boat ride in, I am stillhoping to get one more day of boarding in!!

Anyway, this was a GREAT summer! Started with a new boat (Yellow LSV), a trip to Florida, 40 days boarding, 100+ hours on the boat, a GREAT week in MN at a lake, and we have another trip to Orlando planned for late November!

I have a few photos posted on the webpage.
http://www.wakezone.biz/photo.htm

Spring is just around the corner!

Yellowmobius
10-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Ed,

I will keep that in mind!

Yellowmobius
10-10-2005, 11:44 AM
By the way, I did jump the gun a little.
We made it out Saturday October 8th for a full day of boarding!
The boat is still ready to go and I am not throwing the towel in yet! Who knows we might have another nice weekend!

BensonWdby
10-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Boat is officially getting wintereized right now. Just dropped it off. Skied Oct 8 - latest ever for me. Had a good run at 35 off at 34mph. Last weekend - no wet suit, this weekend - must have. Water temp has definitely dropped since last weekend. A real slap in the face when you crash. I built a little space heater from a flood light to put under the cover over night, just in case. We had some 30 degree weather but I think we came out of it OK.

It was a great summer for me. I got all the skiinig my elbows could take. Went form occaionally skiing 22 off at 30 to reularly skiing 32 - 35 off at 34. Who would have known it would take over 20 years to realize I can have a ton of fun on shorter rope, even thought not in the course.

Dave

AL02REDMOBLSV
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
I am headed to the lake house to trailer mine home this Thursday. It is 58 degrees today and I have to go out of town for three weeks. Figured I better pull it and get it winterized. I am truly saddend to have to pull it this early. I hadn't gotten enough of it yet. So now it is on to learning to snowbaord. Have always been on skiis and figured snow boarding can't be al that much harder. Guess I will find out!

Well, it's time to add the tower speakers, amp and subs to the boat! Got lots of plans for her this winter.

Livindadream
10-11-2005, 07:48 PM
I have a final blowout scheduled for next weekend. Annual guys weekend out, wet suits not allowed. Good thing is that the water at Norris is still pretty warm.