PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mobius LSV for sale

mobiusLSV05
09-26-2005, 03:42 PM
I have a solid red, mint of an LSV for sale with 55 hrs on it. I hate to sell this boat but I dont have the time to enjoy it. I am located in Grand Rapids MI. Below is a list of whats on the boat,

-325 hp fuel injected engine
-Perfect Pass
-hydraulic wakeplate
-SS rubrail
-pop up cleats
-board racks
-Sirius Satelite radio, and all necessary attachments
-4x100 watt Clarion amp
-All Kenwood speakers to match ones on tower
-3 bag ballast system
-single axle trailer
-full mooring logo cover
-extra custom snap cover
-depth gauge

Like I said the boat is in mint condition, always garaged, always wiped down with 303, and Kork Rub(great product) and never put away wet!!

If interested contact me via email at [email protected] and we can negotiate a price and availability of delivery

lowdrag
09-27-2005, 03:07 AM
sent you an e-mail

Yellowmobius
09-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey Jeremy,

I did a search on 303 and it is clear what you use that for.
I also searched on "kork rub" what do you use that for?

mobiusLSV05
09-27-2005, 02:35 PM
303 is a protectant for the vinyl to resist uv fading, and Kork Rub is a cleaner that I use before applying 303. It works very well on cleaning any foreign dirt or unwanted junk. It cleans the floor in the bow exttremely well, as well as the fiberglass when the seats are removed.

mobiusLSV05
11-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Just thought Id refresh the thread, pass the word on to others, boat is still for sale, anyone interested contact me

mobiusLSV05
11-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Time to refresh again, price has come doen a bit for anyone who has contacted me in the past. Any offers will be given thought to as long as they are reasonable.

smokedog2
11-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Someone should buy this boat. I have one and love it. All you have missed is the fuss of the break in, which is a pain anyway.

The ‘06 LSV is trending toward the SUV and away from the sports car (aren’t they all). If you want to shop the boat show and compare this is now the Outback v-drive. I believe you will find the prices this year up at least 6-8%. That was my prediction some months ago and I’m sticking with it.

Jeremy, have you talked to your dealer about selling it at the boat show on some sort of consignment? Better yet get your priorities better aligned and get out more. I put 92 hours on and boated my brains out. 55 is really not a bad year.

SD2

mobiusLSV05
11-28-2005, 10:21 PM
SD2, no I havent talked to my dealer about a consignment, what would they typically need out of something like this. It may be a good idea, there is alot of traffic at the show. Yes, its a very good boat, but I dont have the time.

charliej
01-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by mobiusLSV05

I have a solid red, mint of an LSV for sale with 55 hrs on it. I hate to sell this boat but I dont have the time to enjoy it. I am located in Grand Rapids MI. Below is a list of whats on the boat,

-325 hp fuel injected engine
-Perfect Pass
-hydraulic wakeplate
-SS rubrail
-pop up cleats
-board racks
-Sirius Satelite radio, and all necessary attachments
-4x100 watt Clarion amp
-All Kenwood speakers to match ones on tower
-3 bag ballast system
-single axle trailer
-full mooring logo cover
-extra custom snap cover
-depth gauge

Like I said the boat is in mint condition, always garaged, always wiped down with 303, and Kork Rub(great product) and never put away wet!!

If interested contact me via email at [email protected] and we can negotiate a price and availability of delivery

charliej
01-15-2006, 06:48 PM
What is the price? I live in Ada and would like to see it. Thanks Charliej

mobiusLSV05
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
charliej, yes the boat is available, and is being kept off of Grand River Dr. I wont be able to have access to it, but if you want to see it that can be arranged. Im not going to post a price here, but if you want to email me that will work, and I will get back to you. Thanks

mobiusLSV05
02-23-2006, 07:26 PM
The boat is still available and will look very good on the warm water this summer (if it ever comes) Anyone interested?? Offers will be heard

splash
02-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Mobius, can you send me some pictures ([email protected])? I contacted you late last year and was informed it was in storage.

mobiusLSV05
02-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry have been busy, I will try to get some soon Thanks

mobiusLSV05
04-22-2006, 02:24 PM
I now have pics, anyone interested in them can let me know at [email protected].

05-04-2006, 03:47 PM
has the boat been sold. Please advise.

Also need to get your phone number to chat

bschreib
05-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi, Chicago here, was wondering what you were selling your LSV for? Maybe we can work a deal?

Thanks,

[email protected]

mobiusLSV05
06-09-2006, 05:37 PM
The boat has been sold !!! Time to settle down and move on. Maybe someday I will be fortunate to have another. For now Im signing out, thanks to all for help.