PDA

View Full Version : 06 Mobius XLV vs 06 Mobius LSV

brianw21
09-08-2005, 12:48 PM
It appears from the information that is floating around that the 06 LSV has the new hull and the XLV uses the same 05 XLV hull.

So the question is, what is the difference in wake performance between the two? Why the change to the LSV hull?

I am trying to decide between the two, and really like the XLV. But the 06 LSV has the newer tower (very nice), and possibly a better wake?

Is there a list that describes the changes that were made to each model, and how the wake and performance compares?

I was also wondering if Moomba has considered the more powerfull engines that the Supra line offers...

dmgx
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Hello Brian, you are correct the XLV hull did not change, but the LSV hull did change for 2006. We made the LSV 10" longer and added freeboard making it a lot deeper boat. The biggest deference in the boats is that XLV is 23' and LSV is 21'6, making the XLV a substantually bigger boat. As far as wakes are concerned both are world class and you could argue either way which on is better. Both wakes are very similar. That being said, I would base the decison on styling, and capacity needs. Best Regards, Jay