PDA

View Full Version : hey marchina!

qb12
08-31-2005, 12:58 PM
I was just checking to see if you finally got everthing you needed to get your boat out on the water.

please let us know.

marchina
09-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey there thank you for asking but i just recibed the spares, racks fine but bimini mountings got it wrong, they send me the ones for the XLV, i own a LSV, besides i have to install them myself and i´m not good with the drill, and i don´t wanna drill the tower.

I noticed that the overflow tank is missing, my dealer said that the plant is gonna send me one, but how i supoused to install it? an other month the get it? seasson may be over by then, guess my bad luck still in my house.

Is there any way to return my boat and get my money back? something as warranty?

Thanks and have a good one.

Simon Marchina

qb12
09-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Simon, I was able to mount the new bimini to the tower and it was a 2 beer job.

good luck

marchina
09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Really is that easy?, i´m not sure, how about the overflow tank? is that easy? but the time i finish the little details i may open a moomba service garage around here, JEJE :).
do you have the measures for the bimini? as i said before they send me the mounting for the XLV any blue print is welcome with an open arms.

thanks for all your help and support.

Simon

Brian Raymond
09-02-2005, 04:24 PM
You can contact; [email protected]. Be sure to leave a fax # and I will send the mounting instructions. Brian Raymond

marchina
09-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Thank you Brian, I just send you an email, just when i was about to give up on moomba this web site and all your support make me change my mind.

the information in here is priceless

Regards

simon

marchina
09-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Hello,

Yesterday a person from dealer shop came all the way to my town and fix everything that was left, now the boat is PERFECT!!!!!!

Thanks

Simon

mseidelch
09-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Congrats Simon ! Happy to hear !
Have fun !

Markus