PDA

View Full Version : Online Parts & manual

Father of 5
08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Is there a source for online parts for Moombas. I live an hour from the nearest dealer. I usually now what I need and am plenty capable of doing the work but would much rather log on and order than head over to the dealer. Also can a factory service maual be purchased for a 98' Moomba?

qb12
08-31-2005, 12:44 PM
have you tried discount inboard marine (skidim.com). they have great technical assistance and can advise you on what part you need. their tele # 1-803-345-0996.

i have used them a few times and they have been great.

doug, t-town

Buttafewcoe
08-31-2005, 01:53 PM
I would like to see a parts list and part numbers so we can order from Skier's Choice. As I understand, Moomba dealers are not exactly on every corner, and people do stupid stuff. Like last week, the ski rope somehow got caught on the anchor light mounted on the tower. Needless to say, the rope won and now I have to get a light to replace it. I know I'll prolly have to drill out the pop rivets and put in sheet metal screws, no prob, but I would like to put back what once was. I'd like to avoid making the 100+ mile round trip to Westport. But if I haf ta, I haf ta. (crikey!)
Butta