PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft X-Submit

KRAK
11-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Supposed to be "Submarine". Damn auto correct.

Don't try this at home.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68AOltMu768&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jpetty3023
11-18-2012, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't do that with a free boat or my worst enemies boat

sent from my home phone

jmvotto
11-18-2012, 11:00 AM
I wouldn't do that with a free boat or my worst enemies boat

sent from my home phone

X2. Why would anyone try to sinks perfectly good boat.....

kevkev
11-18-2012, 11:00 AM
That is what happens when you have more money than sense. Or when you don't appreciate what you own.

Hoopskier
11-18-2012, 12:22 PM
I too, of course, would not want a boat that someone come close to or did sink.

I have see this video a couple of times. Although it was intended to be a power turn, something did go wrong. The back end of the boat should have swung around pivoting on the nose. Watch how much the drive turns the wheel, but the boat doesnt turn. After the boat comes back up, the driver/rider look somewhat surprised. They smile and wave because its at a show, and they know lots of people are watching. If the boat belongs to a show team, it is already living a hard life.

kevkev
11-18-2012, 12:28 PM
It looked like he purposely thew it in reverse to porpoise the nose.

Mikey
11-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah this video has been around for awhile. Something very suspicious to this. Had to have been rigged ,otherwise does not inspire anyone to want to buy a MC?
Doesn,t even appear as though they were even going fast..

chawk610
11-19-2012, 01:30 PM
What an idiot... he currently owns a junky pair of jet ski's he terrorizes the local wakeboarders with.

c.rix
12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
that video is old... it is the prior lake ski teams boat from what ive been told if you watch his hands it looks like he went to power turn and lost the wheel

other rumor i heard being I live in prior is they submarine every boat before they get a new one Ive heard that from a few other people around here but then you would think there would be other videos like this out there