PDA

View Full Version : Banned Yesterday, Threads Gone Today

jpetty3023
11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Yesterday I tried to log on and it said I was banned for "spam". Drew hooked me up and got me reinstatedafter I explained to him I haven't spammed anything and was having a nervous break down over being booted! I have noticed a lot of weird posts lately selling stuff from foreign countries and what not but I just delete those and move on.

Then tonight I'm looking for the NCAA Smack Talk thread and its gone! Anything else missing on us to. Is someone from the wakeboard capital of the world getting even here or what?

brain_rinse
11-05-2012, 10:24 PM
My guess is that your thread got selected when spam was getting purged which got you banned in the process. I can assure you it's nothing personal!

jpetty3023
11-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks b_r

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks

Jet
11-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Jason, thanks for the spam recipe. :))

jpetty3023
11-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Jason, thanks for the spam recipe. :))

what you talking about Willis 😎

sent from my home phone

bergermaister
11-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Actually I was planning on some serious PWI later tonight and then ban you again. Bwahaha

JK! Yes, the spam traffic has definitely picked up lately. Unfortunately you may have been some collateral damage....

moombadaze
11-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Jason, sorry about that (baning you), when i log in in the morning there are usually 5-10 threads started that are spam, I did a mass cleaning/banning of the ip address and hate to say but you got cought up in it and accidentally banned. Not sure how since I got a message you had more than 50 posts and had to be banned in the admin section, I clicked "ok" to not ban ya at the time. I was suprised that it still went thru.

Not sure about the smack talk thread--any others of yours missing ?

oh, spamm fried is not to bad :p

jpetty3023
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM
no worries daze! it was just odd seeing that i got the jack. smack talk thread is only one i know about but its cool, all the smack talking i was doing wasnt helping the longhorns win. i shut my pie hole for a couple weeks and we get the big W against tech so ill keep it shut for a while longer

moombadaze
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
. i shut my pie hole for a couple weeks and we get the big W against tech so ill keep it shut for a while longer

what ever works--right :)

remember to hold your beer can with the label facing the kicker when the time comes

tgoody14
11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
World Series thread gone....

Wait... Did that already happen...

2012 World Series = Least watched program in history of Baseball

lol

kaneboats
11-06-2012, 03:44 PM
What the heck is baseball anyway? (Spoken like a true Cub fan, I know.)

jpetty3023
11-06-2012, 07:40 PM
What the heck is baseball anyway? (Spoken like a true Cub fan, I know.)

I thought this was y'all's year to. silly me, what was I thinking

sent from my home phone