PDA

View Full Version : CNC Wakeboard Prop For XLV

05mobiusxlv
08-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I ordered my XLV with the upgraded CNC Wakeboard Prop, and bent it up on a log floating down the river last week. My dealer gave me the standard equipment prop off another XLV in the showroom to try and use until my new one arrives. The difference is incredible. The wakeboard prop has twice the hole shot of the standard one. With the bags full, and 10 people with this weekend, it took twice the time to get on plain with the standard prop. I ended up letting all the water out of the bags after about 15 minutes. I will say the standard prop is a lot smoother, and took away the rattling under the dash when taking off. But for anyone that does nothing but wakeboard, the upgraded CNC wakeboard prop is a MUST!

Reno1843
08-08-2005, 06:57 PM
What is the diameter inch and pitch of the prop you like? I have a stainless 14 X 18 1/2. It is smooth, and great on the top end. It is a little slow out of the hole, on the bottom end.

I was thinking about a 13 or 14 on the pitch.

Thanks,

Reno

05mobiusxlv
08-08-2005, 07:52 PM
The upgraded CNC wakeboard prop is an OJ 13 pitch by 15.5. The standard prop is an OJ 13.7 pitch by 17.5