PDA

View Full Version : Moomba T-shirts

usaski1
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Where can I get some current logo Moomba t-shirts? there are some past logo (moomba swirl) shirts on e-bay, but the apparel or gear section of moomba.com seems to have been down for months. I just wanna represent! :-)

bergermaister
10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
beware the eBayers. I picked one up a few years ago that ended up being a cheapo iron-on job with Moomba logo on the front and the dumbasses put a Supra boat on the back. Grainy so it was clearly swiped from the website. Couldn't tell from the tiny pic on-line. I gave negative feedback and complained to them mostly just for the principle of it. Their response was "Buyer was way too sassy". Morons.

deerfield
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Where can I get some current logo Moomba t-shirts? :-)

usa - I may be able to provide a solution. Last year (I think it was 2011) I did a Moomba Roo logo t-shirt for eighteen forum members. A shop close to my house did the printing. Total t-shirts ordered by the eighteen members was close to sixty. Ts came in cotton or wicking. Do you want me to look into a second run? Would you want t-shirt or polo shirt style? Specific art or lettering you would want to see on the shirt? - Deerfield

jpetty3023
10-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I'd be in for a second run. t shirt style, either material is good!!

sent from my home phone

lewisb13
10-10-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm in for sure.

Cody
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm interested in helping out as well.

I designed the shirts for the 2012 Moomba / Supra Texas Jam that seemed to be well liked by everyone.

I could draw something up for everyone and see how they like them.

Not to step on deerfields toes or anything.

In fact, deerfield, maybe we could come up with something together - I'd like to help.

Let me know if I could be of assistance.

Cody

jmvotto
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
usa - I may be able to provide a solution. Last year (I think it was 2011) I did a Moomba Roo logo t-shirt for eighteen forum members. A shop close to my house did the printing. Total t-shirts ordered by the eighteen members was close to sixty. Ts came in cotton or wicking. Do you want me to look into a second run? Would you want t-shirt or polo shirt style? Specific art or lettering you would want to see on the shirt? - Deerfield

2nd run, yes please!!!

bergermaister
10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Definitely in for something - I have shirts from both Cody and Deerfield and love 'em all!
(as long as you don't get them off eBay ;) )

mcdye
10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Lets see some art work...

deerfield
10-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Lets see some art work...

I think this is the t-shirt from 2011. If I am wrong, someone who bought one can correct me. I'll search my files for all of the camera ready art that another forum member was kind enough to send me. There might be design options. Just don't remember. I'll see if I can find and post it by tomorrow night.

jmvotto
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Yep that's it, glad you got my body shot Stuart .... Lol

Cody
10-10-2012, 08:30 PM

Earlier this year.

I'll draw something up.

Cody

E4NASH
10-10-2012, 09:15 PM
2nd run, yes please!!!

I'm in too and the polo style might be pretty nice...Moomba at the office!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody
10-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Something quick and simple.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g174/Slodom03/moomba1screen.jpg

Kidder522
10-10-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm in for some Christmas gifts. Hard to find this kind of product in Canada. And Texas is way to far to go in the summer time. :)

mparker2997
10-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Count me in too. Probably buy a few.

tgoody14
10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Me three!!

On a side note, Cody you should really do some work for Moomba and make enough cash off them to supply us with free sample shirts for life... Think about it 😏

deerfield
10-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Here's another idea to toss in the t-shirt pot. This artwork can be modified to delete the dealer name. I own the artwork and all rights to its use. Maybe put Moomba w/Roo on front, with one of these (slalom, wakeboard, or wake surf) on the back? Just thinkin'....

psycho-heico
10-11-2012, 12:24 AM
This Canadian member is in...I really like the design Cody has with the Texas jam, but change up the idea and have a wakesurfer behing a Moomba boat....That would be kick ass

C.Hern5972
10-11-2012, 06:12 AM
In as well depending on artwork

sandm
10-11-2012, 06:28 AM
nothing against the other shirts, but I like deer's original the best. simple, not overdone and shows the moomba's original roots with the skiing roo :) i know that most here wakesurf including myself, but I think we should pay homage to the roo's roots :)

only ask maybe a different color than black this time and I'd pay more money for shirt that didn't shrink up a tad. I got xl's and they are a little short at 5'11" 200lb.

I'd be down for a hoodie or 2 as well.

PatL
10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm in for this as well. Like Deerfield's original pic and the idea of a polo shirt. I've not yet seen anything I liked on the Moomba website even when it was up and working.

tarheelskier
10-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I would be down with this. I like the Roo on the back, maybe larger moomba logo on front. Diff colors would be great too.

tgoody14
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM

^^^^ this x2

kaneboats
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Deerfield was kind enough to "special order" a blue wicking shirt for me with silver "Moomba" on the front and roo on the back. I will tell you it is the softest, most comfortable wicking shirt I have ever owned. I wore it about 20 times this summer and would buy several more if I could. I prefer kind of simple too so I love this one.

sandm
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
how about heather grey with moomba/roo in black??
both shirt and hoodie?

easy, simple and what deer already has set up and is familiar with?

and for those that want to cotton wicking material, the same color kane got before-blue/silver?

Grady
10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Count me in, I been waiting on the site to come back up since we bought our boat. Not to hijack thread but I'd been interested in some koozies as well.

tgoody14
10-11-2012, 09:03 PM
At the rate were going Moomba will have to create a whole new site just for all the things we have mentioned on this thread! Haha
While we're at it, how bout a flag for the tower... Juss sayin...

E4NASH
10-12-2012, 02:17 PM
The Texas Jam shirt is by far my favorite T-Shirt that I have...just sayin

jmvotto
10-12-2012, 09:09 PM
nothing against the other shirts, but I like deer's original the best. simple, not overdone and shows the moomba's original roots with the skiing roo :) i know that most here wakesurf including myself, but I think we should pay homage to the roo's roots :)

only ask maybe a different color than black this time and I'd pay more money for shirt that didn't shrink up a tad. I got xl's and they are a little short at 5'11" 200lb.

X2 on that.......

deerfield
10-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Cody - I will shoot you a PM with my contact information. Your schedule permitting, maybe next week we can connect by phone and talk about making this happen. Looks like there is interest in apparel. Working together we can come up with options that should work for everyone. - Stuart

Cody
10-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Cody - I will shoot you a PM with my contact information. Your schedule permitting, maybe next week we can connect by phone and talk about making this happen. Looks like there is interest in apparel. Working together we can come up with options that should work for everyone. - Stuart

Sounds good Stuart. I think we could come together and make a few things that our members would enjoy.

I am currently trying to design an event/reunion shirt that multiple locations could use. Will share with you when we talk next week.

Cody

Cody
10-12-2012, 10:32 PM
The Texas Jam shirt is by far my favorite T-Shirt that I have...just sayin

Thanks! Glad it got to you and glad you like it.

Cody

z28ke
10-12-2012, 10:37 PM
In. I bought the orange moomba t from white lake marina this summer and it is really thin and shrunk bad after the first wash. Needing some high quality moomba t's over here

Garn
10-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I was one of the original purchases when you did it last year. I love the wicking shirt. I would love to be in if the design is different then last time. I still have those shirts. I love that slalom design that you posted in this thread. I am not interested in anything wake or wakeboard. I also prefer a wicking shirt in something other then black.

Garn

usaski1
10-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Where are we at with this? Is there a design picked out? Its kinda crazy we have to make our own. You'd think SC would have a huge stack of them just waiting to be sold.. Or I got go to a dealer and just pick one up.

sandm
10-16-2012, 10:18 PM
skiers had shirts for sale and they might still. I picked up a few when they were on clearance. issue with me is paying $20 and crazy shipping on top of that for a shirt. I believe the few I bought from skiers were in the $9 range. a lot more realistic and I bet that skiers was still making a buck or so on them(excluding the time it took someone to design/order/stock them).

I'm a believer that skiers should sell them for a few% over cost. we're advertising for them for free and should get the gear for a good price. I don't remember what the shirts were last go-around, but they were much more realistically priced. I realize that it's a pita to get them instock, but it's another way to promote the brand.. I wore my hoodie with pride during the polar bear event..

deerfield
10-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Where are we at with this?

Cody and I plan to connect by phone later this week to come up with a plan of action. Need to come to consensus on shirt type, colors, material, and graphics. Also need to decide who will handle logistics like ordering, printing, and shipping. Will get back to everyone when we have a plan and timeline.

wolfeman131
10-16-2012, 11:53 PM
issue with me is paying $20 and crazy shipping on top of that for a shirt.

So, guess you won't be sporting anything that promotes your new ride?

http://store.tige.com/collections/all

SC is in the boat business, not the apparel business. I'd bet most car, boat, motorcycle, etc manufacturers farm this work out and collect a nominal royalty fee. The folks that actually make the gear mark it up as they take a huge risk having the right design available in the right size when an item is ordered. Or, they produce to order which drives cost up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tripler4
10-19-2012, 02:49 PM
If you guys get some shirts made up let me know I would be interested.

deerfield
10-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Cody and kevkev - What's the best way to reach you? Please check your private messages. Want to see if we can leverage our collective capabilities and interests to come up with some cool apparel (t shirts, polos, hoodies, whatever) for these guys. Thanks. - Deerfield

wolfeman131
10-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Stuart,

Thru Facebook, I know Cody may be out of pocket for a few days. Poor guy had some surgery that ended up more complicated than anticipated.

deerfield
10-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Drew - Thanks. Was not aware. If you connect (again) with him, please give Cody my best for a quick recovery. - Stuart

wolfeman131
10-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Will do!

mmandley
10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I wouldnt mind like 4 shirts, 4 sweat shirts if this gets put together. Let me know.

Cody
10-22-2012, 12:53 PM
This is my first time to check this since my operation.

Stuart, sorry I haven't reached you yet. Lets try to connect this week as I will be home all week recovering.

Cody

lewisb13
10-22-2012, 01:34 PM
I am in for some shirts as well, add me to the headcount.

moombahighrider
10-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I am in for some as well, dependent on design. I apologize if I have missed it but I believe nothing is agreed on yet, correct?

Boonejeepin
10-23-2012, 11:33 AM
I would be in!

deerfield
10-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I believe nothing is agreed on yet, correct?

highrider - Correct. Stay tuned..... - Deerfield

deerfield
10-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Today connected with kevkev and Cody. We are working on product possibilities, graphics choices, and pricing. Will post these for feedback as soon as possible. - Deerfield

jpetty3023
10-23-2012, 04:44 PM
thanks for the update deer

sent from my home phone

Brompton
11-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Please count me in for a shirt or two guys. Xmas coming etc.

Best

Andy

ehoglund
11-19-2012, 11:45 AM
I too would be interested in a couple of shirts or something. It is unfortunate that the official Moomba site is still down. I just want some gear to show of the brand of the new boat.

jfox8807
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Something quick and simple.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g174/Slodom03/moomba1screen.jpg

im in for a few tee's myself. i kinda like this style but the back needs more. maybe the roo under "no worries" kinda off center to the right?

Boonejeepin
11-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Can't wait for some shirts. Maybe a kids size too???

kevkev
11-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Can't wait for some shirts. Maybe a kids size too???

Yes kid sizes will be available too.

mmandley
11-19-2012, 10:26 PM
im in for a few tee's myself. i kinda like this style but the back needs more. maybe the roo under "no worries" kinda off center to the right?

Honestly id rather is just have Moomba in the No Worries Print size on the front over the left side.
The design on the front id rather have on the back and have No Worries under it or not at all.

Cody
11-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Scratch the sample I posted before.

We have been working on a few items and some simple shirts that should please everyone.

Once we come together with a few more minor details we will be sure to post up for everyone to see!

Thanks,
Cody

deerfield
11-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Project update:

Working together, Kevin, Cody, and I have developed an online solution that will facilitate choosing size and color for a handful of items, most likely t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, and towels. Instead of paying by check, the solution this time around will accommodate credit cards (in secure environment on JP Morgan Chase server). We may need to set a window of opportunity with a defined end date, so that we can aggregate all the orders and create efficiency for the shop that will be doing the printing.

Stay tuned.......

tgoody14
11-22-2012, 11:44 AM
And BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

That's awesome guys, I'm pumped! 👍👏👊

bhowell
11-22-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm in for at least one.

chadjitsu1
11-23-2012, 11:45 PM
I would also like to get a shirt when you come up with a design. I'm all about it. I would like a light color like a blue or yellow or white, but will get what ever, I'm not too picky. Thanks for putting forth the effort.

WaterNoob
12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Hello all,

Sorry, it sounds like this is all dialed in, but I have been away from the site for awhile. Just wanted to throw our company out there for any possible future needs. We are Tigatu Clothing Company. We have design and printing capabilities, and mainly use a DTG printer, which has a lot of benefits. We have other options as well. We would love to work on any future projects you all might have.

We have a brand as well that can be found at www.tigatu.com.

Thanks & Happy Holidays everyone...

Gary

deerfield
12-10-2012, 08:13 AM
My fault this project stalled. Moved and started a new job. Online order function has been established, but product not yet ready to go. Will move forward after first of the year.

detipton
12-22-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm in for at least two t-shirts.
Keep us posted.
David

ian ashton
01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm in as well - can I get whatever the design is out into some baby clothes too?

WaterNoob
01-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Please give me a shout if we can help in any way...would love to get involved...

Gary Hopf
Tigatu Clothing Company
www.tigatu.com
(425) 530-2573

lewisb13
01-05-2013, 10:16 PM
+1 on Ian's idea

kevkev
01-05-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm in as well - can I get whatever the design is out into some baby clothes too?

Yes. What kind of items did you have in mind?

ian ashton
01-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Onsie, tiny shirts, whatever. My first is due in March, I want him styled to the max this summer!

tarheelskier
02-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Cody, Deerfield, anyone else involved:

Any new developments on the shirts? Seems like we have have quite a few new owners coming in here that would be willing to jump on some branded stuff....Thanks!

deerfield
02-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Updaqte:

Targeting March to have these available for online order:

polo shirt
t-shirt (short and long sleeve, cotton and wicking)
hoodie
towels

Within the next two weeks, will post an updated thread with items, price, and description of logo/artwork.

Want to make sure it's what you guys want.

The gang of four.

tarheelskier
02-08-2013, 05:06 PM
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for all you guys are doing to make this happen. Stoked to see what you guys have come up with!

sicktc06
02-08-2013, 05:26 PM
A while ago, I bought a Moomba shirt from the site that was "My boat runs on Gas, not thanks! and had a gas pump with 3.99 gas prices, and a no wake buoy on it. Any idea if these will ever show back up or can be made if I send a pic?!

deerfield
02-09-2013, 08:58 AM
A while ago, I bought a Moomba shirt from the site that was "My boat runs on Gas, not thanks! and had a gas pump with 3.99 gas prices, and a no wake buoy on it. Any idea if these will ever show back up or can be made if I send a pic?!

sick - Send the pic to: [email protected]. I will take it up with the four guys. See if we can make it happen. - Deerfield

tgoody14
02-09-2013, 01:40 PM

👆 REALLY like this. Haha

jpetty3023
02-09-2013, 02:36 PM
👆 REALLY like this. Haha

+2

sent from my home phone

sicktc06
02-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Not the best pic.
And I was incorrect, no buoy just the pump saying No Wake.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/Sicktc06/Gasnotthanks.jpg

I'll try to remember to get a good pic of it when I get home and send it over to you! This old age stuff is catching up to me. :rolleyes: ;-);-) But here's the shirt.

But I got this shirt from the Moomba website. It has the Moomba logo on the front as well.

kaneboats
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I got one of those for Chrstmas a couple of years ago. Not a Moomba one though.

moombadaze
02-13-2013, 12:32 PM

have this shirt myself-one of my favorites

rdlangston13
02-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Not the best pic.
And I was incorrect, no buoy just the pump saying No Wake.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/Sicktc06/Gasnotthanks.jpg

I'll try to remember to get a good pic of it when I get home and send it over to you! This old age stuff is catching up to me. :rolleyes: ;-);-) But here's the shirt.

But I got this shirt from the Moomba website. It has the Moomba logo on the front as well.

this shirt is awesome, i need one

bigbadjon_LSV
03-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Count me in too. I'd be in for a polo, t-shirt(s), and any baby gear.

EricU
03-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Not really "Moomba" shirts, but you can see where I got the idea.....

iwaterskihard
03-10-2013, 09:57 AM
All the suggestions of printing shorts, hats, coozies etc are great as a group.................but none has answered why the GEAR section has been down for so long and wh the company isn't making more for us to buy & promote?