PDA

View Full Version : Evolution covers advice

mnpracing
10-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm going to be ordering a new Evolution cover, and wanted to get some input on what options others have got on theirs. I want to get access ports to the cleats, in case I need to dock it with the cover on. Not sure what other things would be handy to have built in to the cover. Had one on my 08 LSV and loved it.

mmandley
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
If you plan to store the boat ourside you might look at the new Tower Tab. it is a loop in the cover to allow you to tie a rope or bungie to the tower to assist in water run off.

I had color added to the front and rear to make it match my boat color

You can also get a swim platform cover made now

You might need to measure out where the pop up cleats are as my cover had all the optuions and that wasnt one of the ones Cory talked to me about.

mnpracing
10-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks, I didn't realize there was a name for the loop to bungy it to the tower. I didn't have any issues with runoff with my other cover for the 2 nights of it's life that it was actually outside. Would be handy to have though just in case.

mmandley
10-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Yea i didnt get the loop because i dont store it outside to much but its an option if you do, or if it ever gets snowed on lol.

jmvotto
10-03-2012, 10:18 PM
What's the new ride, did I miss that?

moombadaze
10-04-2012, 07:05 AM
flaps over the cleats would be nice but thats about all i could think of.

if your new boat has the OZ tower then the bungy thing wont really be worth much as the top of the tower is almost over the windshield