PDA

View Full Version : Question for RickT

moomba123
08-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Rick,

I am looking at buying a Moomba in February(hoping for boat show free options). Does the Outback LS have the identical hull to the Mobius? I like to ski more then wakeboard and I want to make sure that the Mobius has the same slalom wake as the LS. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks.

smokedog2
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
I think it does but if your dearer does not know for sure, he surely can find out. Start shoping with the dealer before the boat show. You may not get teh best deal but you will get a good deal and mayt be able to spec your boat.

SD2

RickT
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Expect both the Outback and Mobius LS hulls to be new in 06. But the same under each boat.

RT

moomba123
08-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks. I look forward to seeing the 06 models. I hope the wakes will be as good as before.

Mark

stang67
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
RickT

I believe it was you on wakeworld.com that stated that moomba should be coming out with an OutbackV base under $30K. Is this going to be an 06 model. How much for the wakeboard and performance packs? Any pictures? Sorry for the thread highjack

RickT
08-12-2005, 01:50 PM
There will be an Outback V and those numbers are pretty accurate. More to come next week, those package prices will be released next week as well, but it will be a very good deal. If you look at last year's Mobius LSV, that will give you a good idea of the overall look. Hope that helps

Rick

Gone to Florida