PDA

View Full Version : Babes Boat Products

maxpower220
09-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Earlier this year, I had to take the boat off of the lift as the lake was down too far. Since June, we have had too much rain, but the boat is on the lift. I live in Florida, so we have a lot of heat and a lot of humidity. Mold is an issue and early this season, I had some mold developing on the vinyl. I used Starbrite Mildew Remover to clean everything up.

With everything clean, I have used Babes seat soap and seat saver and it does a good job. It is not a product to do a major clean up with badly soiled seats. The 2 things I really like is that it is easy to use and it smells great.

I have also used the spot remover and cleaner wax. Both seem to work good and again, smell great.

If you clean your boat often, I thing that Babes is a great product. YMMV.

lewisb13
09-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Just ordered a gallon each of the seat soap, boat bright, and the UV protectant for the vinyl (forget what its called) all great products.

KG's Supra24
09-24-2012, 10:04 AM
I use the conditioner/UV protectant all the time. Love the smell!

jmvotto
09-24-2012, 10:09 AM
plus 1 on babes

wolfeman131
09-24-2012, 10:40 AM
The girls actually want to help clean up the boat with Babe's as they like how the products smell. :)

Boonejeepin
09-24-2012, 10:54 AM
After reading this thread I was forced to go outside and clean the seats with Babes. I can't get enough of the smell either.

E4NASH
09-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Babes is great! I use the cleaner wax EVERYTIME we wipe down after we get that boar back on the trailer. Cleaner Wax, Upholstery Conditioner, Seat Soap and Boat Bubbles are all purchased in bulk (Gallon Jugs). Love that stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moombadaze
09-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Love the smell, works good as a maintence cleaner but not so much for heavy duty cleaning

motosno963
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
i guess when i redo my vinyl ill be picking up some babes..the cleaner i mean..not ladys haha

squeeg333
09-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Anyone found a good place to buy the Gallon sized bottles of the stuff? I'm looking for a few different products from them, but curious if you guys have a go-to site for them.

jdntexas
10-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I've used Babe's Boat Bright since 2006. It's standard procedure for us to wipe the boat down with Babe's every time we pull it out of the water. It's a lot easier than traditional waxing, smells great and makes the gelcoat shine like new. I buy it in the gallon size from a local boat dealer. They sell it at about the same price as buying online direct from Babe's.