PDA

View Full Version : What are some of your quirks?

dusty2221
09-21-2012, 02:46 PM
This is a thread going on another forum I frequent and thought it might be fun here as well. So lets hear it, what kinda weird things do you do?

As for me oh lord...

-I can't eat off of another person's utensil. Period.
-When Ash makes cake or brownies or something in a pan I have to cut my piece all the way across the pan, or eat until it is straight across and even.
-Can't go to bed with dirty feet

That outta get us going!

KG's Supra24
09-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Am i supposed to added to yours? You left quite a few out :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

maxpower220
09-21-2012, 03:44 PM
People annoy me.

ga-lsv05
09-21-2012, 04:03 PM
I can't tell anyone how to do something drives me crazy! Rather just do it myself

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast

kaneboats
09-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Can't stand watching other people drink beer. Have to do it myself.

New Guy
09-22-2012, 12:39 PM
^haha that and when I go out to the beer fridge and it is empty.

-Toilet paper not going over the top of the roll.
-Saying you are going to do something and bailing at the last minute. (I have actually chewed peoples butts for this)

Mikey
09-23-2012, 06:05 PM
When we say we are going ,say Boating and i say we are leaving at (930am) and people show up at 945 or later. Sometimes i just leave them behind. Do people not know that being on time or early is the right way to do things. I'm usually there by say 915 and even then sometimes i feel guilty.. Punctuality People.....

kaneboats
09-24-2012, 09:10 AM
LOL! I drove away and left my daughter running out the door one time when she was about 6. I don't like waiting around, especially for a kid. She never made me wait for her again.

I thought this over again. My biggest peeve is when you ask someone for information and, instead of just saying, "I don't know" when they don't know they tell you something as though it is a fact. If you go on to rely on that information and it turns out not to be true you look like an idiot or waste a bunch of time or both. Why can't they just say they don't know when they really don't know??????

moombadaze
09-24-2012, 10:21 AM
hamburgers, I dang near eat one a day for lunch, and then look forward to the next days lunch.

need to shower before going to bed, even if i showered in the morning, did nothing all day, i will still want a shower.

wolfeman131
09-24-2012, 11:20 AM
My wife and kids live in that movie "Sleeping with the Enemy." Almost. None of the physical abuse stuff, just the organization fo things.

I like doors/drawers closed, stuff to be put back where it was taken from, and replacing stuff you've used the last of like the TP in the bathroom. I can't stand the constant, "Has anyone seen my (insert anything here from ipod, keys, phone, clothes, dog, homework, brother/sister, brain).

mmandley
09-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Ive got a few but the top of the list is,

Waiting for people. Me and Claudia used to always get into it because i say were leaving at 1 and shes not ready. So the joke has been when we are late, or something im on Claudia time. But man do i get angry and let her know im not happy being late.

Another is trash and dirt inside my cars. I cant stand my truck or boat to be dirty inside. I constantly clean them. When i drive her car and its got stuff i will clean it right then griping the entire time about why is there trash in a new car.

jmvotto
09-24-2012, 11:42 AM
My wife and kids live in that movie "Sleeping with the Enemy." Almost. None of the physical abuse stuff, just the organization fo things.

I like doors/drawers closed, stuff to be put back where it was taken from, and replacing stuff you've used the last of like the TP in the bathroom. I can't stand the constant, "Has anyone seen my (insert anything here from ipod, keys, phone, clothes, dog, homework, brother/sister, brain).

you and my wife must be brother and sister. LOL

yz 2smoke
09-24-2012, 03:14 PM
When we say we are going ,say Boating and i say we are leaving at (930am) and people show up at 945 or later. Sometimes i just leave them behind. Do people not know that being on time or early is the right way to do things. I'm usually there by say 915 and even then sometimes i feel guilty.. Punctuality People.....

Atleast I'm not the only one. The guy that works for me wanted to go to the lake. I told him to be at my house at 9am, I ended leaving at 9:45 and he still did not show up. I came into work on Monday and he asked why I left him.

jpetty3023
09-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I fart a lot in my sleep

bergermaister
09-25-2012, 04:50 PM
A place for everything and everything in it's place - sounds easy right? Drives me nuts that the kids and their mom can't figure out that simple rule.

I always set the coffeemaker on auto-pilot the night before so it's ready to go first thing in the morning when I roll out. Will even get up and go do it in the middle of the night if I forgot for some reason. It's worth it to start the day off on a good note!

Her quirk that drives me nuts?? Every single source of light has to be covered in the room at night or she can't sleep. I mean EVERYTHING. Phones, chargers, alarm clock, DVR, whatever. It's like sleeping in a cave in absolute pure blackness. Waking up in the middle of the night and trying to find your way to the bathroom can be a dangerous adventure...

chawk610
09-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I will often silently repeat a sentence to my self 3-4 times after speaking it.