PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Website

lewisb13
09-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Looks like it is up.....at this point it seems to only be the title page. All the color selectors are still the 12 models.

maxpower220
09-18-2012, 11:06 AM
I guess XLV and Gravity don't get a tab.

lewisb13
09-18-2012, 11:18 AM
There is no XLV or Gravity for 2013. XLV is a discontinued model.

C.Hern5972
09-18-2012, 12:06 PM
I sure hated that too. We were going to get an XLV but opted for the mojo

C.Hern5972
09-18-2012, 12:12 PM
That new lsv is a nice ride. Love how they bumped up the freeboardf and seating looks great... Going to mis the XLV

jmvotto
09-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Boo Hoo..... the boat option list looks sparse. I guess KISS principle is the theme.

Hope this darn orange goes away

moombadaze
09-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Boo Hoo..... the boat option list looks sparse. I guess KISS principle is the theme.

Hope this darn orange goes away

the build a boat is still the 2012 stuff, still lists a V2 tower option for the LSV

maxpower220
09-18-2012, 01:57 PM
There is no XLV or Gravity for 2013. XLV is a discontinued model.

Confusing with the pics of those boats still there.

mmandley
09-18-2012, 02:20 PM
i was talking to Ami today, she is working on getting all that updated this week. I was trying to get SA pricing out of her but she said they wont tell her because she has a big mouth LOL.

Now thats plain funny.

ga-lsv05
09-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Maybe if they got the price out there it would spark some peoples interest that are in the market...

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast

mmandley
09-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Maybe if they got the price out there it would spark some peoples interest that are in the market...

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast

I'm sure it would but as I understand it the factory is so busy they couldn't put more orders in the line if they wanted. SC did something huge to year, they released 2 new boats.

2013 LSV and Supra SA so not only are they taking orders they have to stock all there dealer orders that want boats for the boat shows and there show rooms.

moombadaze
09-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Confusing with the pics of those boats still there.

Paul, when I click on the Moomba 2012 in the top left corner of this page it takes me to the front page and only list's the 4 boats, Outback, Outback V, LSV and Mojo

ian ashton
09-18-2012, 07:29 PM
i was talking to Ami today, she is working on getting all that updated this week. I was trying to get SA pricing out of her but she said they wont tell her because she has a big mouth LOL.

Now thats plain funny.

Aren't SA's already hitting dealers? I'd think pricing would be out.

dusty2221
09-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Agreed. Also pretty sure they were posted on WW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

jstenger
09-18-2012, 07:44 PM
My dealer has a 13 OBV and a 13 LSV in the showroom. The new LSV cabin area looks great. It is a whole new mold.

mmandley
09-18-2012, 09:45 PM
My dealer has a 13 OBV and a 13 LSV in the showroom. The new LSV cabin area looks great. It is a whole new mold.

If the SA pricing is out what is it?

Yes some SAs I'm surecarecat dealers but I'm not positive. So fare almost all the pictures of SAs are the dealer demo boats being taken to events and shown off.

jmvotto
09-18-2012, 09:49 PM
The gg xlv has just been replaced on the homepage with a sharp looking red "mojoized" Lsv.

rdlangston13
09-19-2012, 01:12 AM
I really dig the inside of the new LSV other than where he cabin grab handles are. Also I think the chrome bezels around the gauges are too big but that's minor. I just really wish they would have added the freeboard below the rub rail or done a 50/50 split below and above. I get that that means they have to make a new mold or the hull but it would look better and be more functional IMO

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

wolfeman131
09-19-2012, 08:56 AM
If the SA pricing is out what is it?

Not exact numbers, but I've posted ballpark numbers already.

LSV should be OTD from $52 to $62, depending on boat & trailer options.

SA should be OTD $75-$100+ depending on model (350/450/550) and boat & trailer options.

Timing will impact pricing (I advise folks to strike a deal at the boat show), dealer/dealer size, freight and taxes.

As always, when price comparing new boats, I suggest doing your due diligence and ensure you have an apples to apples look at the boat, options, trailer and delivery point (you can't compare a boat priced in FL if you want to buy it in Cali).

mmandley
09-19-2012, 10:56 AM
I really dig the inside of the new LSV other than where he cabin grab handles are. Also I think the chrome bezels around the gauges are too big but that's minor. I just really wish they would have added the freeboard below the rub rail or done a 50/50 split below and above. I get that that means they have to make a new mold or the hull but it would look better and be more functional IMO

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

I agree with you Dave on the freeboard. Above the rub rail only makes you feel a little better when you sac her out for surfing and the the water line is only a few inches away from the top of the gunnel.

The overall deeper freeboard does allow a bit more depth in the cabin when in the seats.

Im torn over the general intior layout because behind the drivers seat its just an empty hole. I know on the privious years this was just fiberglass and made the seat pedestal and now the new seat is a stand alone model. To me though it just looks like wasted space. We generaly put the ropes and the square emergency cusion buy the seat.

Claudia isnt a fan of the design layout with the turn signal arrows on all the seats as she said it. I think its a cleaver way to fool the eye to makeing the interior look wider.

I do like the new 2013 LSV but i think i would rather had them wait another year and redo the lower hull, then press to update this one. There was really nothing wrong with the Best Selling 21.5 wakeboard boat in the world. I dont think this slight change really helped or hurt it.

wolfeman131
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM
To me though it just looks like wasted space. We generaly put the ropes and the square emergency cusion buy the seat.

I do like the new 2013 LSV but i think i would rather had them wait another year and redo the lower hull, then press to update this one. There was really nothing wrong with the Best Selling 21.5 wakeboard boat in the world. I dont think this slight change really helped or hurt it.

you can still use that space for what you use it for today. we find the openess to be fantastic for stowing away the throw cushion, ropes, bumpers, flip flops, a small cooler, trash can, etc.

I don't get why folks think the lower hull should have been redone. The LSV hull has been proven to produce very, very good results for wakeboarding, surfing and recreational skiing. The complaint of "it isn't deep enough" has been solved with this redesign.

"If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it."

jmvotto
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't get why folks think the lower hull should have been redone. The LSV hull has been proven to produce very, very good results for wakeboarding, surfing and recreational skiing. The complaint of "it isn't deep enough" has been solved with this redesign.

"If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it."

X2........ I hear this is the best wake in the line constantly or until the "mojo" why fix it when it does everything great

jester
09-19-2012, 04:21 PM
I am also waiting on pricing to see if I want to be in the market or not. Cant let Mike upgrade before me now.

mmandley
09-19-2012, 08:05 PM
I am also waiting on pricing to see if I want to be in the market or not. Cant let Mike upgrade before me now.

Just buy my boat Jester, ill sell it to you for an awesome price, it has all the upgrades done, stereo, ballast, and custom cover everything you need.

Then you will be upgrading before me. WIN WIN lol

rdlangston13
09-19-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't really care for a running surface change, although making it less weight sensitive side to side would be a huge plus, but i just think the freeboard below the rub rail makes it look better and can also raise the thru hulls up to prevent unwanted ballast draining when surfing heavily loaded. if you raise the rub rail it make the boat feel as if it is not sitting as low in the water, even with the changes the boat still looks low

Canuckle Head
09-20-2012, 10:45 PM
So, why does SC still use flash for their website? Especially since the majority of people these days are using iPods, iPads and iPhones to access their favorite sites.

wolfeman131
09-20-2012, 11:09 PM
I thought one of the things delaying the site coming online was a switch to a non-flash architecture. I'm on my iPad now and the site seems to be working fine for me.

Canuckle Head
09-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Click on a particular model and the tell me what you see. I am on my iPad and can't build a boat let alone see one?

wolfeman131
09-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Ah, ha. I hadn't tried that, but did and you are correct.

moombadaze
09-21-2012, 06:55 AM
well its friday, hopefully the colorizer will be up and running a some point today

alw041
09-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Are there any more updates?