PDA

View Full Version : 360 Attempts - Almost There...

bergermaister
09-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Finally mashed together a few vids from last vacation. Working on the 360, getting there. The bet still stands Kane!

This was on Brian's Triple X slayer - fast board! Fins are a little longer than my IS Squirt but don't think that had any affect on my spins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRu9gWOxcqk&feature=youtu.be

We also sac'd out my buddy's Malibu and made a huge wave but all those pics and vids are on his camera so I probably won't see any of them until next April.

jimmobius
09-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Sweet ! You almost rode it out. I actually did a 360 on my sb but was so startled I did it, I forgot to ride it out !

Boonejeepin
09-02-2012, 03:13 PM
So close!!!!!

Brianinpdx
09-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Love the one at the end where you start duck flappin your hands to hurry up the push..haha! nice work man. How you like that board? It's fast isnt it. Nose doesnt have the most rocker in it though.... On a variety of waves, I really like the XXX slasher.

-Brian
Exile Audio

Boonejeepin
09-03-2012, 04:26 PM
That XXX board has been around. Ha!

Good board!

bergermaister
09-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Love the board! - Going to keep an eye out for one in the off season. Definitely rode the brakes a lot but didn't pearl it too much. Speed wise it was hard to say if was faster than the Squirt or not. Maybe just a touch.

Suppose I'll have give it back now that the fun is over!

kaneboats
09-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Looks like you got some good attempts in. I only got about 3 tries as we had a bunch of guests with us and the day was fading on us.

bergermaister
09-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah we are looking at maybe 2-3 more outings at the most before we're done for the year. :cry:

However I'm sure Russ will wait until December to winterize so hopefully we can meet up, wetsuit up and keep the challenge going until we have a victor.

kaneboats
09-04-2012, 02:39 PM
My #2 daughter came extremely close to riding one out. It was a great attempt and she was back, facing the boat and on the gas but ran out too soon. She's probably going to beat me to it.