PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Football

deerfield
08-29-2012, 01:17 PM
The Alabam Crimson Tide...has become the game's "it" team, an all-powerful and impervious Death Star of a program. The stuning volume of victories and championships and NFL draft picks has Alabama redefining college success as we know it. Alabama's momentum has turned it into college football's premier program. Source of quotes: sports section of today's WSJ. Just sayin...Roll Tide

E4NASH
08-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Alabama fan's are so funny...They have a few successful years and they are the best program that has ever been and are "redefining the game" and they let EVERYBODY know it too. Then, when they have a a few not so great years 1993 - 2008 you don't hear a word!

The only thing funnier are the expectations and hype that Georgia fans have at the beginning of each and every year only to end the year with disappointment and calling for ol Mark Richt's head....clockwork, just like clockwork. With that pathetically weak schedule the Dawgs have this year winning the SEC probably won't even get you in the NC unless you are 12-0 and we all know that's not going to happen....

So glad College Football is back! Let the smack talking begin!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneboats
08-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Crap talking aside, I LOVE college football.

sandm
08-29-2012, 03:23 PM
obviously you guys have never been to boise.

you know the broncos have deserved to be in every national championship since the birth of football.... you know they would dominate the sec if the sec would let them play, but they are scared of losses to bsu...
the fans here are a funny bunch
I'm waking around work today in a michigan state spartans shirt for our united way drive. it's quite fun :)

beat taco
08-29-2012, 03:34 PM
That blue turf should be a crime against my retna!

jpetty3023
08-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Someone is drinking to much spiked BamaJuice to early in the day. GET HOOKED \^^/

Sent from my home phone..

rca
08-29-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm with you Jason, go Horns! I don't see Alabama being as successful this year. Too many other good teams in the conference and they've lost a ton of players the last 2 years. Time will tell.

I do know for sure they will put a beating on the aggies though. May be the only time this year I pull for Alabama, lol.

Oh yea, I love college football.

zabooda
08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Let's bump this thread in January. It's bad luck to talk trash before the season starts.

04OUTBACK
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
As a USM Graduate, I get a real rise out of the Ole Miss and Mississippi State Trash talk about the SEC. Neither participate a whole lot in contributing to the successes of SEC, but doggone it, they are PROUD TO BE SEC...

Since I dont have a huge horse in the race (although USM pulls off some great seasons on average and is willing to play some big opponents -NEBRASKA this weekend), I like to stoke the fire a bit. I got frustrated at them a few years ago and decided to be a bandwagon LSU fan. good thing.. since i live in Baton Rouge now! GEAUX TEAM. Lets Play FOOSBALL

jmvotto
08-29-2012, 11:50 PM
As a USM Graduate, I get a real rise out of the Ole Miss and Mississippi State Trash talk about the SEC. Neither participate a whole lot in contributing to the successes of SEC, but doggone it, they are PROUD TO BE SEC...

Since I dont have a huge horse in the race (although USM pulls off some great seasons on average and is willing to play some big opponents -NEBRASKA this weekend), I like to stoke the fire a bit. I got frustrated at them a few years ago and decided to be a bandwagon LSU fan. good thing.. since i live in Baton Rouge now! GEAUX TEAM. Lets Play FOOSBALL

Didnt ole miss produce a multiple Super bowl MVP QB?

04OUTBACK
08-30-2012, 08:21 AM
NO ONE Man makes a team... but yeah, some kid.. manning i think... he a QB up there around you in the frozen tundra?

USM produced Brett Favre!

kaneboats
08-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Believe Ray Guy was from USM too.

dusty2221
08-30-2012, 09:55 AM
How on earth is KG not in here spewing Razorback Nation hooplah?

jmvotto
08-30-2012, 10:22 AM
NO ONE Man makes a team... but yeah, some kid.. manning i think... he a QB up there around you in the frozen tundra?

USM produced Brett Favre! Hey lets not throw snow balls there I am a browns fan and it looks like they could be getting ready to showcase Colt Mcoy , but we do have a Bama Running back in the lin up now.

college football up her is kinda dead up here, SU stinks and Penn state , well U know, so i guess is Michigan, Notre dame and Michigan state

wolfeman131
08-30-2012, 03:57 PM
JV,

I thought the Clowns had already announced the Weeden kid from Oky State was going to be the starter?

wolfeman131
08-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Oh, and let me just say

MUCK FICHIGAN!

Go Bucks!

E4NASH
08-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh, and let me just say

MUCK FICHIGAN!

Go Bucks!

I can't wait to watch the disaster unfold for the Suckeyes! Hahaha! Hail to the victors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beat taco
08-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Is it Saturday yet?

wolfeman131
08-30-2012, 06:12 PM
I can't wait to watch the disaster unfold for the Suckeyes! Hahaha! Hail to the victors!

Whatever. Those dorks with the goofy helmets may actually roll the tide this weekend, but Duh Nard will be banged up before season's end and then that team from up North will get a lesson in Urban renewal.

Can't wait to see your Gaydors get chewed up by the Dawgs this year!

jmvotto
08-30-2012, 07:28 PM
JV,

I thought the Clowns had already announced the Weeden kid from Oky State was going to be the starter?

Yes , I meant showcase for trade bait...

wolfeman131
08-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Gotcha, JV.

Stazi
08-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh, and let me just say

MUCK FICHIGAN!

Go Bucks!
Kiss my entire ass!

wolfeman131
08-31-2012, 03:16 PM
If it's a big as ole' Brady Choke's, that would take all season.