http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8fWejaUxq4&feature=plcp

750 Port rear locker
400 Under port seat
400 center locker
600 IBS

Just the driver in the boat. Perfect pass set to 11.2

mmandley
08-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Reall nice looking wave man real nice. Id be leaning towards adding the 1100 in the rear corner give you a tab more hight and puch, other thing is drop a few hundred pounds in the starboard V locker, this will do 2 things for you, it will sink the drivers side of the rear hull into the water, giving you more push throughout the wave and lengthing the pocket a little because you have more push, it will also help the boat at idle not lean quite as much and keep the nose slightly higher out of the water when turning.

Try it, see if you like it, if not then dont use it. 11.2 is getting a bit on the fast side even for that much weight, you start to counter react the wave by flatening it and losing push. At your weight set up id expect 10.6 10.8 tops 11 is really when you get closer to 4K with ballast and people, which is what we tend to run at.

Your wave does look awesome though and that surfing looks money, i dont want you to think im saying your set up isnt right LOL. Just giving you a few ideas to toy with

kanakry
08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I have played around with it quite a bit. When the PP is set to 11.2 it is ussually in the 10.5-11 range. This is by far the best speed we have found. It has a great curl to it and quite a bit of power. When its in the sub 10.5 mph range it kinda sucks.

I just put the GoPro setup on the tower yesterday. Lots of times we have 100% full ballast like 2800lbs and 6 people Great wake super long etc.

Thats my wife in the video I had to edit it down to a minute from 10 mins of surfing ropeless without falling. For her this wake is perfect she can drop back, catch back up do what she does.

rca
08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Looks great. I love the gopro perspective from the tower.

tcallis
08-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Very nice!