PDA

View Full Version : Calling on Ian

New Guy
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM
What this all about bud??

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=34586

2008 Moomba Outback, 1 owner, always very well taken care of. Full service records from dealer, professionally winterized and serviced.

EXILE TOWER SPEAKERS AND PICTURED WAKEBOARD RACKS NOT INCLUDED - Factory (non-swivel) wakeboard racks Krypt tower speakers come with sale.

Boat is currently being used, so hours may vary (actual at time of listing: 476)

Factory Options/Upgrades:
-Rad-a-Cage Tower
-Gravity I Ballast (single bag, 400 pounds)
-3 outlet heater with Stainless nozels
-Bow filler cushion
-Snap Cockpit and Tonneau covers
-Upgraded gel-coat pattern (Brittany Blue hull, Pacific Blue accent, Platinum deck)
-Appearance Package (Stainless Steel Rub Rail, Moomba-Etched Pop-Up Cleats, Stainless Steel Docking Lights)
-Krypt 7.7" Tower Speakers with Kicker amp and Dual Zone Volume Control
-Kenwood KMR-440u head unit with RC107mr (LCD) remote and 2x KCA-RC60MR (one in bow, on at rear)

Aftermarket Upgrades:
-PerfectPass Stargazer (GPS) speed control
-Exile SX65m cabin speakers (6x)
-Transom LEDS (VisionX, 2x blue flood, 1x blue spot)
-Interior LEDs (speaker rings, cup holder rings, gunwales, under drivers dash)
-Custom cut 'Moomba' SeaDek swim platform pad
-Articulating tower mirror arm w/mirror

kaneboats
08-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Very interesting find. Wonder what he's up to.

ian ashton
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Damn, that was fast!

Just fishing, the price is a bit high. Thinking I might want to order something new this winter and figured I'd see what kind of action is out there for my boat. With ~500 hours on this boat I figure selling it is either now or never. Initially I thought that I'd want to get something with a cuddy once I have a family, but now I think I just want to get an OBV; just a little more storage and freeboard should be good once we have a baby on board.

wolfeman131
08-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Don't think you can pull a fast one by this crew, Mr. Ashton!

"baby on board" :cool:

ian ashton
08-21-2012, 04:31 PM
No baby yet, just planning ahead :)

moombadaze
08-21-2012, 07:21 PM
No baby yet, just planning ahead :)

Glad to see your planning includes the boat, lame excuse to get rid of a boat. Heck we got rid of our SeaDoos when we knew we were have a kid and got a boat.

saskyrider
08-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Ya I seen that today and came over here to see if something was up and there's already a thread... Haha. I saw a guy posted an 06 obv on our local kijiji website with 300 hrs for 24500... Workin on my cousin to snap it up...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

kaneboats
08-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Sounds like a nice deal. It's that time of year if you want a used boat.