PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lanier, GA 8.19.12

E4NASH
08-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Trying to meet up with some fellow North Georgia Moomba people. We are going to be on Lanier tomorrow, if anyone else is going to be out and wants to meet up. We usually put in at 6 Mile and generally stay in that area or 4 mile creek. But we'll do a bit of cruising too sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E4NASH
08-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Ok, so lets try this again...this time a few more days in advance! Anyone going out this coming weekend...8/25-26? We've only met up with one guy/family from the board on the water and I KNOW there are more than that out here...

yz 2smoke
08-22-2012, 09:25 AM
I would normally be at Lanier but it looks like I will be at Lake Jackson this weekend. This will be the 5th different lake I have put in this season.

b66cf
08-22-2012, 10:04 AM
I'd usually be at Lanier too, but trying Carter's lake this weekend. First time there - anyone been there?

E4NASH
08-22-2012, 11:21 AM
I'd usually be at Lanier too, but trying Carter's lake this weekend. First time there - anyone been there?

We went camping there at the beginning of the summer. There is a thread about it on here somewhere. We had a good time. Nice and DEEP...Nowhere near as big as Lanier and it is nowhere near as busy. When we went there were only a few boats out and they were mostly fishing boats. We were the only wakeboat. You should find some good water up there...we want to go back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk