PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Black Moomba XLV for sale in Altus, OK - $33,000

kelbyhagerla
08-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Beautiful black and white 2007 Moomba Mobius XLV (23') with only 225 hours--lake ready! Fully loaded: V-drive with Indmar Assault 5.7L V8 (325HP) Engine, Perfect Pass cruise control, Gravity III ballast system with push button control (3 Fat sacks installed-1700 lbs), Foldable wakeboard tower with 2 wakeboard racks (holds 4 total), tower mirror, Kenwood stereo system (2 installed remotes, iPod/iPhone compatible with USB input, 6 speakers in boat, 4 on tower, 10" sub built in with a Kenwood 5 channel amp, and new head unit), dual battery system with automatic charging relay, dual battery charging system (to charge batteries at home or during winter), flip-up bolster driver's seat, tilt steering, on-the-fly adjustable hydraulic wakeplate with trim indicator, built-in cooler in floor, bimini top, ski pylon, 11 stainless steel cup holders, and padded swim deck.

The main reason I'm getting rid of it is to buy a new car and eventually upgrade next year. I DO NOT have to sell it, but I figured I would see if there's any interest since the boat has such low hours and there's still plenty of time to hit the lake this year. The boat has been very well taken care of for a 2007. It has always been wiped down after every trip to the lake and the cover is always on if it's not in use. Interior carpet and vinyl is in excellent condition. Always winterized, oil changed, and waxed at least twice a season. All gauges work, all accessories work, boat is flawless! Holds up to 16 people. Let the pictures below speak for themselves. Please call, text, or email me if interested.

Deal includes:
Boat with features listed above
Moomba boat cover
Boatmate tandem axle trailer (swinging tongue, trailer brakes, and spare tire)
2 tubes (single and double)
1 Hydroslide wakeboard
1 set of HO skis
1 tube rope
1 wakeboard rope
2 Stearns Neoprene life jackets
6 orange life jackets (cheap ones)
Anchor
2 boat buoys
All original boat documents

Upgrades/Things to note:
1. Ballast system was redone/upgraded Spring 2012 (new piping, 3 new pumps).
2. Dual battery system installed Spring 2012 with additional battery.
3. New spark plugs, head gaskets, and impeller installed Fall 2011.
4. New Perfect Pass display installed Summer 2012.
5. Upgraded LED nav light on tower Fall 2011.

Contact Info:
Kelby Hagerla
580-481-4529 (call or text)

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/kelbyhagerla/2007%20Moomba%20XLV/_DSC4833.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/kelbyhagerla/2007%20Moomba%20XLV/_DSC4837.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/kelbyhagerla/2007%20Moomba%20XLV/_DSC4847.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/kelbyhagerla/2007%20Moomba%20XLV/_DSC4851.jpg

The price is competitive. . .I've done my research through various sources. I'm open for some negotiation, but remember I DO NOT need to sell the boat. This setup is very nice, low hours, affordable for a solid wakeboard boat, and will not be around long. No trades please. Thanks for your interest.

Payment:
Because I still have a loan on the boat, I will require a certified bank check or a direct transfer from your bank to my bank.

rdlangston13
08-17-2012, 05:51 AM
225 hours and you had to replace a head gasket?

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

ga-lsv05
08-17-2012, 08:53 AM
My guess would be impeller failure and overheated.

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast

Stazi
08-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Barongarook? Are you from VIC originally? I'm from Perth myself.8-)

lewisb13
08-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Whats that yellow stuff on the swim deck? Is that unpainted fiberglass?

mmandley
08-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Whats that yellow stuff on the swim deck? Is that unpainted fiberglass?

IDK man looking at the black on that boat, looks painted on alost. Wonder if it was repainted? Somthin not quite right about this boat.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Do you guys still have that hot dog factory in Altus? Knowing what I know about Altus, I would recommend keeping the boat. Not a lot to do in that neck of the woods. And it is probably the hottest part of Oklahoma and maybe the nation. No offense intended. :beer:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rdlangston13
08-18-2012, 08:36 PM
I drove through Altus a lot when i worked out of Elk City

jmvotto
08-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Not boat related, but is that really a gas meter just sitting openly in that side yard unprotected.

Reason I mention it in our small community we've had 3 house explosion do to natural gas in the last couple years.

Here in ny the must be mounted to the structure.

Riding23
08-19-2012, 10:09 AM
not trying to rain on your parade or judge but I would include some better photos, because those photos do not show it in great condition- stains on the seat, swirls in the fiberglass, who knows whats going on with the swim platform...?

kelbyhagerla
08-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Sorry I'm so slow to post. Been busy at work.

Now on to all the questions: The pictures are quick pics I took in the evening...I do need to get better ones up. I was just trying to get it posted. There are no stains on the vinyl seating...I just took it out of the lake. As for the swim deck...I just re-glued the top pad down. It's all polished up now...I'll put up some new pics sometime this week.

Head gasket...absolutely nothing wrong with the engine. I went to replace the spark plugs, wires, etc. and one spark plug broke in half and the only way to get it out was to tear the engine down. So...I got a great look at the top end of the engine just to get 1 spark plug out. Needless to say it was an expensive fix for something so small.

The boats condition...it's great. Pictures suck. Please don't judge the boat until you see it. I had it parked behind my shop while I was cleaning it (the gas meter is right there as well uncovered). It has NOT been repainted and this is not a sketchy deal. I bought the boat from a guy in Nashville when I moved here in 2010.

As for Altus, yep, it's in the middle of nowhere. I'm only selling to try to upgrade next year. I realize my time of the year to sell is bad, mainly just trying to see what kind of interest is out there. Bar S foods is still here. If the wind blows just right, it's smells like hot dogs everywhere. And yes, it's hot here. Last year we had over 100 days over 100. I try to spend as much time on the lake as I can.

Any other questions or interest, please PM me. I'll try to keep up daily with posts.

kelbyhagerla
09-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Price reduced to $31,000. Holding there for another month, then I'll take it off the market. Let me know if you have any questions.

kelbyhagerla
10-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Boat is sold for $31,000!