PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling my LSV, pricing opinions please

Brando86
08-08-2012, 11:56 AM
This is not something I am set on doing, mainly because I do not really have to. My wife and I are going to be selling our current house soon and will be moving into something larger. I dont want to deal with the boat sitting in the driveway, and I suppose the extra cash from selling the boat would be nice for a few things around the house. I guess i'm entirely unsure whether or not I will actually try to sell the boat, but if I do let it go i'd probably order a new LSV next spring/summer.

Specs on the boat: 07 LSV - The gelcoat is fully upgraded and is brittany blue everywhere. Has the factory bimini, pp, upgraded stereo which really means nothing :D, GIII ballast, wakeplate...etc (pretty much every upgrade allowed). The trailer is in perfect condition with new tires - honestly, the boat is mint as well with ~260 hours.

Before I even get as far as drawing up an on onlyinboards, what do you guys think is a fair asking price? I've seen these things listed anywhere from $30k - $40k, so its somewhat hard to guage.

lewisb13
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
I sold my 05 (older hull) with 175 hours on it for 25k about 2 months ago. Where I'm going with this is I don't think there's 5k difference between model years so I would say very low 30s realistically.

Brando86
08-08-2012, 12:06 PM
I sold my 05 (older hull) with 175 hours on it for 25k about 2 months ago. Where I'm going with this is I don't think there's 5k difference between model years so I would say very low 30s realistically.

I know what you mean, but I also think you let yours go for a damn good price. It seems the 05 listed in the classifieds here pretty much sums up the price I see for them....~$30k. Its almost as though every year add's $1-1.5k to the value if you look closely, but thats all objective.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Buddy sold his 06 last fall for $33k. Had around 400 hours on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sandm
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
someone else on here sold his '07 in cali and I believe the price was around 32k 2 months ago.
I would think that's a fair price for that boat, but it depends on what area you are in as well.
upper-30's would be too much imo and I don't think you will get any activity in that range, especially this time of the year. everyone now knows the season is about over and those that are shopping now are looking for deals.

kanakry
08-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Brando I just bought a 2007 LSV. 490 hours, Z5 bimini, Custom wrap, Dual axle trailer, Perfect Pass, Wetsounds Rev485 and Pro80's for $31200.

brain_rinse
08-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Mid 30s early season, low 30s right now.

c.rix
08-08-2012, 09:28 PM
this one has been on craigslist locally for over a month... gives you a idea where to start, it does have more hours than yours does though

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/boa/3121283976.html

volfo
08-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I was in the market in Nashville and just bought a new boat. I was researching pretty hard for a used boat and couldn't find a good one at a price that interested me so I finally bought new. I would have been interested in yours at very low 30s and would have tried to buy it in high 20s if the boat was in great shape. I am always looking for a deal, and I'm sure there are people that would buy at a higher price than I would. The only thing I actually tried to buy was a 2005 Supra 24 foot that had 170 hours on it, always garaged. It was listed at $36 and looked perfect from the pictures. I called 5 hours after it was listed and it had already sold to the first guy that saw the ad I think. Hope this helps and good luck selling.