PDA

View Full Version : Oil change stickers?

TL7
08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Does anyone know where you can get the non-stick stickers (oxymoron?) like you get at Jiffy Lube, Wal Mart, etc?

I'd like to get some small ones that I can write on and note at what hour I changed the oil and stick it on the speedo right by the hour meter. I definitely don't want anything sticky that will turn into a mess, just the ones that you can peel right off with no residue left behind.

At 38 my memory is turning to crap. :)

tnbrooks01
08-05-2012, 11:24 PM
I would think you could get those at fast signs or signs now.

I just write the date and current hrs on my oil filter with a sharpie after I install it. It's just part of my routine when checking the oil to verify info on oil filter to keep up with hours.

kaneboats
08-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Use a piece of paper and cover it with cellophane. Old trick for sharing parking passes and other stickers. It will stick to the glass just fine and come off very easily.

moombahighrider
08-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Try checker/ o'reilly auto parts. I got a bunch of them a few years ago when I bought some oil and filters for my truck. I'm sure they are still available, especially of you buy oil at the same time.

mcdye
08-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Ditto......just write the date and current hrs on my oil filter with a sharpie after install....

moombamania
08-06-2012, 09:28 AM
AutoZone has them

motosno963
08-06-2012, 03:46 PM
AutoZone has themyupp i was just there the other day and they had a big stack of them right infront of the oil filters