PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order from "The House" before?

loudsubz
08-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Made an order last Tuesday, had the option to ship via USPS or FedEx. I chose FedEx because I wanted it before the weekend and next thing you know they took the liberty to ship via USPS because their warehouse staff felt it was a "better" method to ship based on weight and size.

Now the weekends here and I don't have my item. Kind of a piss of really. I have ordered from Evo before, chose FedEx and it was here in like 2 days so that's why I prefer that method. Don't think I will be doing business with them again.

E4NASH
08-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Was there a price difference? Did or are they going to issue a refund of there was. I have looked at the site before but haven't ordered from them. Bummer dude. They should have shipped as requested and paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.rix
08-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I would never order from the house board shop!!!

I just drive there and pick what I wanted up :D

It sucks you told them to ship it one way and they choose another I haven't had to deal with shipping thru them but they are a good group of guys I'm sure you contact them and they will refund shipping at least worth a try

mnpracing
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
THe house is local to me. I have ordered through the website before, but I find I have to talk with someone and be specific about shipping. The guys/gals who work in the retail shop are very helpful in my experience.

kaneboats
08-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Screw 'em. Send it back.

loudsubz
08-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Im gonna see if they can do anything to give me a partial refund or credit for the future. Sending it back would put me out of pocket more so I rather not do that.

New Guy
08-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Wow I have ordered from there a couple times and I have always had good service. I am only a one day ship point to WI so I guys shipping wouldn't be the issue.