PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Norris

skiyaker
07-27-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm off for a week so I'm going to take in the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night at Lucas Oil Stadium then head down to Norris Lake for the rest of the week. I'll be tooling around the Flat Hollow area, probably make it to the Jumping Bridge a time or six. If you're there and see my black and white OBV hooked up to my buddies red Tige give me a shout out.

Skiyaker out!

wolfeman131
07-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh, Im jealous! Heard Norris is awesome.

kaneboats
07-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Heard Kenny Chesney is awesome too. Enjoy!

patrick232
07-28-2012, 09:48 PM
We will be down on the 5th for a week at our condo. It's just north of the jumping bridge. Don't forget to check out g-rides at spring dock.
Wolfman pick a weekend after September 15th and I'll make you a deal on a three night rental so you can check Norris out.

skiyaker
08-04-2012, 10:06 PM
sorry we just missed you patrick232; Norris was all the fun we had last year and then some- that would be a great place to own a condo. We happened to arrive at shanghai for dinner as they were hosting "masterblast" so I got to see how the "other side" boats. lots of 6 figure tube haulers. awesome lake!

patrick232
08-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Yes those six figure boats are nice looking. I have had to help setup a x35 and Malibu 23 for there owners to due more than pull tubs. My dream boat is the X25, can spec one out without the bling for low / mid $70. Local dealer wants low / mid $60 for a Mojo. We have a concert tonight in Columbus that was not on the calendar, so heading to Norris early on the 6th. Should be in water by noon