PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Lights Stolen

rca
07-27-2012, 09:40 PM
So I got finished with a great day on the river today and before backing the trailer in to get the boat I noticed that my taillights are missing. Some jackwang ripped them out of my trailer while it was parked at the ramp. I mean ripped too, the wires are in pretty bad shape and the grommets are gone too.

Amazing what some idiots will steal. I guess mine was the only trailer of the 4 that were there that had oval LED lights. But geez, what are they worth, about $25. I mean come on.

Ron

jester
07-27-2012, 10:14 PM
That sucks. Who would do such a thing. Some people. Sorry to hear your day ended like that.

kaneboats
07-28-2012, 12:16 AM
That's getting pretty low-- stealing a guy's trailer lights. Watch Craigslist. Maybe you can buy them back. I'd go with you to "buy" them if it were around here. Dirty no good &%(#(#&%*%&%'s.

jmvotto
07-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Sorry to hear that, people don't respect opp..

mmandley
07-28-2012, 09:02 AM
WOW that sucks, and now you have to deal with getting your boat home with no lights.

Its funny everytime we go so a lake other then Hagg, at the end of the day i always wonder will everything be there. Will my rig be there, till my trailer be there, will i have air in my tires, will the stuff in the truck still be there. I have very little faith in the people who hang out in boating parking lots. They know your going to be gone a good while, and no one thinks anything of people wandering around the trucks there.

sandm
07-28-2012, 09:05 AM
that sucks, but karma's a bitch.. it'll come back..

Grant M
07-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Sorry to hear that man it just sucks!
Speaking of having stuff just get up and walk away, what do you all do to secure your spare tire if you have one. I just bought and mounted one to the trailer and I can see that it could easily grow legs......

jmb
07-28-2012, 08:24 PM
I swear, in Alabama they don't even plug the lights in half the time and they get away with it.

lewisb13
07-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I just moved to Texas from bama. You don't have to register your trailer at allllll. I got pulled over like 5 times in Texas for no plate on my trailer.

jmb
07-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I know right. Got pulled over on the lake at Ga for AL talgs?????

rca
07-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Thing that scared me was the idiots that like to tailgate on the freeway. Got them replaced today, so we are back in business and ready for the JAM!

rdlangston13
07-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Thing that scared me was the idiots that like to tailgate on the freeway. Got them replaced today, so we are back in business and ready for the JAM!

luckily bethy creeks parking lot is more secure than hwy 19, hwy is just the drought back up

Hinane
08-08-2012, 03:14 AM
So I got finished with a great day on the river today and before backing the trailer in to get the boat I noticed that my taillights are missing. Some jackwang ripped them out of my trailer while it was parked at the ramp. I mean ripped too, the wires are in pretty bad shape and the grommets are gone too.

Amazing what some idiots will steal. I guess mine was the only trailer of the 4 that were there that had oval LED lights. But geez, what are they worth, about $25. I mean come on.

Ron

This is not good. But it is difficult to handle these cases. And as you used LED lights so you must be having a good pair.