PDA

View Full Version : Finding slalom course

phospher
07-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there are any slalom courses around the milwaukee wi area? I'm north west of milwaukee and would really like to try a real slalom course. Also, I wouldn't mind finding a somewhat serious ski partner to ski with who is in the north west suburbs of milwaukee. I have a wife and two young children who like to go out but I can't usually ski when I only take the family because my daughter is just an infant and mom needs to hold her. So two things, where is my local slalom course? And anyone else looking for a ski partner? I would like to get out at least once during the week for ski sessions. I'm not much of a slalom skier but I'm really trying to get into it and would love to have someone else who can ski and teach me a thing or two. I do have a 2008 Moomba outback Direct Drive! We could split time between our boats or if you don't have a boat but are an avid skier we can work something else out.

skiyaker
07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
phospher if you haven't already you might post up on ballofspray.com
lots of skiers from all over the country there

BensonWdby
07-17-2012, 07:03 PM
If you just want to check out a course and - and get some first rate instruction - and don't mind a bit of a drive - check out:
http://theliquidedge.com/
I have direct experience with Doug's coaching and have sent a few guys his way. Everyone has been pleased. It is a great site.