PDA

View Full Version : Babes Spot Solver

snyderaaron
07-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Has anyone used this to get water spots off their boat. I've been using the half water and half vinegar, but am looking for something new. Also has anyone powerwashed their carpets then shop vac it up to get the dirt out.

moombacraze
07-15-2012, 11:26 PM
I used it last weekend an was extremely pleased with how well it worked.

motosno963
07-15-2012, 11:31 PM
i power wash my carpet with my john deer with the highest degree attachment( 40?) so i wont rip the carpet..then use the carpet attachment for the shop vac

viking
07-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Has anyone used this to get water spots off their boat. I've been using the half water and half vinegar, but am looking for something new. Also has anyone powerwashed their carpets then shop vac it up to get the dirt out.

I use Babes Boat Bright after every use so I don't really ever develop water spots. My color helps as well.
Just powerwashed the carpet and shop vac treatment yesterday. Will tell you alot of dirty water washed into the bilge area and even more when I used the vac. Pretty nasty to see how dirty the carpet really is. Can't say that it looks new, but worth the effort.

I had a bottle of odor oust and gave the carpet a full treatment spray after running the shop vac on it. Put fans on overnight and this morning the shop smelt great. I think it did the job taking the old musty water stench away.

Also put dish soap in the bilge and floor cooler before I started to help clean up and reduce any foul smell.

motosno963
07-16-2012, 05:31 PM
i use to hand scrub mine..up untill last week when my buddy asked if he could just power wash it..i said it shouldnt hurt haha..best move ever haha

jmvotto
07-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Babes works good on the spot remover