PDA

View Full Version : 53k for a 2011 LSV?

E4NASH
07-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Man, I think you are kinda high...I Paid 44900 for my 2011 with only 22 hours. I think the only difference is that you have the v2 and a tandem....or maybe I just got a crazy good deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05moombalsv
07-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Your boat looks like a outback, much smaller in the pics. My tower, trailer, hull color options, and the $3000 stereo, adds up.

Man, I think you are kinda high...I Paid 44900 for my 2011 with only 22 hours. I think the only difference is that you have the v2 and a tandem....or maybe I just got a crazy good deal...

KG's Supra24
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Your boat looks like a outback

Bam E4, you got owned.

Lol, had to ... It made me laugh and pwi.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dusty2221
07-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Except Nash has a LSV, so after careful review.....No Owned on the play!

KG's Supra24
07-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Yes, owned fool ... He has a lsv that looks like an outback ... It can't be worth as much. It was a fascichious (no clue how to spell) owned.

Review the play again boss hog.

E4NASH
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
An Outback? Hmmm everyone knows that you don't get out what you put in for the stereo and other stuff. You're trying to get new price for the same USED boat. That tower and dual axle trailer isn't worth almost 10gs over what I paid for mine and I have stereo and options too. Only thing you got on me is the top deck color and that busy splattered graphic. Good luck with that sale but if you sell it for over 50k well, there's a sucker born every minute and you found him...

Owned?? Ha! I don't think so. The only owning around here is what he's going to be doing with that boat!

It must be all that "Rocky Top" they sing up there...lofty aspirations those people in Knoxville have... :-D

freshturk
07-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Definitely high considering what i paid for mine also, but shit...if you get that much i might have to consider flipping my boat for a profit.

05moombalsv
07-10-2012, 07:05 AM
You all funny, lol. I put 53k obo, so stop trolling please.

05moombalsv
07-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Why did you not order a tandem trailer and the X2 tower?
Have you priced the graphics and the hull color options on my boat? These upgrades are not cheap.

QUOTE=E4NASH;185522]An Outback? Hmmm everyone knows that you don't get out what you put in for the stereo and other stuff. You're trying to get new price for the same USED boat. That tower and dual axle trailer isn't worth almost 10gs over what I paid for mine and I have stereo and options too. Only thing you got on me is the top deck color and that busy splattered graphic. Good luck with that sale but if you sell it for over 50k well, there's a sucker born every minute and you found him...

Owned?? Ha! I don't think so. The only owning around here is what he's going to be doing with that boat!

It must be all that "Rocky Top" they sing up there...lofty aspirations those people in Knoxville have... :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

E4NASH
07-10-2012, 07:57 AM
I bought mine used with 22 hours. I don't really like that tower. I like the classic one better. There is about a $2000 difference between the two. Trailer difference is also about $2000. I do agree that the single axle trailer does make the boat look small. I don't tow much further than 2 miles round trip to the ramp so a tandem axle trailer is unneccessary. Top deck hull color is a $750 option. Never priced the splatter graphic because I prefer the cleaner look. But really there is no trolling here. You asked for thoughts and we gave them to you. They may differ from your opinion but it is what it is. I was giving you my perspective from someone who just bought a similar boat not long ago. There are a lot of boats out there now and you will not get the full amount of what those options cost when you purchased the boat. Have you done a NADA lookup? That is all a buyer will be concerned about they are not going to care what the options cost you. If my boat and your boat were sitting on the same lot with their respective prices it would be hard for a buyer to really see why there is nearly a $10,000 difference for the same boat. Sure, maybe a few thousand but not nearly 10. But again I got a great deal on mine but I still think you are a little high that's all. I think 48/49 would be a good starting point. 50+k is going to scare buyers away. Nonetheless good luck with the sale.

freshturk
07-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Yah i definitely don't think we're trolling, just giving an opinion to help you more competitively price the boat because after all price is the first thing people look at IMO. You're from knoxville? The wife and I are considering a move to either Knoxville or Nashville depending on the job market. How do you like it?

05moombalsv
07-10-2012, 01:17 PM
We love it in Knoxville, but you have to travel a little for clean water though!

QUOTE=freshturk;185568]Yah i definitely don't think we're trolling, just giving an opinion to help you more competitively price the boat because after all price is the first thing people look at IMO. You're from knoxville? The wife and I are considering a move to either Knoxville or Nashville depending on the job market. How do you like it?[/QUOTE]

Geoffrey18
07-10-2012, 04:36 PM
My local Dealer just priced me a 2012 LSV brand new with the same tower for 49K. Good luck with the saloe though man

E4NASH
07-10-2012, 08:34 PM
My local Dealer just priced me a 2012 LSV brand new with the same tower for 49K. Good luck with the sale though man

EXACTLY...

KG's Supra24
07-10-2012, 09:11 PM
OWNED...

quick fix

wolfeman131
07-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Maybe this will help

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/depreciation

kaneboats
07-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Well, crap. As long as you are sending him to dictionary.com you should link "sell" and "sale" and really help him out.

dusty2221
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol. Oh man....

Ignore these cats Ronnie, they have been sipping on the brews up in atl today.

Beautiful boat.

wolfeman131
07-10-2012, 11:52 PM
We dont sip like u sissies in TX. We f'ing pound 'em all day long. And I mean beers, not yo Momma.

beat taco
07-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Did someone mention drinking? I'm always down for that!

KG's Supra24
07-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Beat tacos ... Lol ... You pound mommas?

Its 53 obo ... You don't have to sell .. I get it ... You def aren't selling from this thread, though, so I'll plug. I'll extend the same offer (in another thread) as dusty, I'll sell mine for 53. :D

chawk610
07-11-2012, 08:26 AM
We dont sip like u sissies in TX. We f'ing pound 'em all day long. And I mean beers, not yo Momma.

Sounds like you want to challenge some "sissies" to a drink off!!!!

volfo
07-11-2012, 07:39 PM
When I read the first couple of posts I thought the "5" and the "3" were transposed. I was ready to call. Oh well, keep looking. Beautiful boat and if you don't really want to sell it but would if someone is willing to overpay you for it, then I think you have it priced accordingly.

I understand being proud of boats and hey, we don't have much of a football team to be proud of any more so we have to be proud of something. And, there is water all over Knoxville and nice water without having to go too far. I love Norris, especially the north end.

patrick232
07-12-2012, 12:17 PM
When I read the first couple of posts I thought the "5" and the "3" were transposed. I was ready to call. Oh well, keep looking. Beautiful boat and if you don't really want to sell it but would if someone is willing to overpay you for it, then I think you have it priced accordingly.

I understand being proud of boats and hey, we don't have much of a football team to be proud of any more so we have to be proud of something. And, there is water all over Knoxville and nice water without having to go too far. I love Norris, especially the north end.

Norris has great water everywhere, short drive from knoxville. We have a condo past the jumping bridge on the north middle.
If anyone is looking for a vacation spot we have open dates for August and September.

Now back to the boat it looks like a great boat for $47K - $48K.

dusty2221
07-12-2012, 01:00 PM
What has happened here? Why is this a new thread?

brain_rinse
07-12-2012, 01:03 PM
What has happened here? Why is this a new thread?
The conversation was so good it deserved it's own thread, with out the pesky classified part getting in the way. :)

(Classified authors can request extra cirricular conversation be removed from their posts.)

sandm
07-12-2012, 10:12 PM
man, I'm sitting reading this thinking either dejavu or the few coors I've had tonight are really taking a toll on my brain :)

no work for the next 3 days, lake is out of commission due to smoke from several fires a few miles away and I have the house alone for a few days... time for a few brews :)

brain_rinse
07-12-2012, 10:27 PM
man, I'm sitting reading this thinking either dejavu or the few coors I've had tonight are really taking a toll on my brain :)

no work for the next 3 days, lake is out of commission due to smoke from several fires a few miles away and I have the house alone for a few days... time for a few brews :)

I suggest a kegerator!

viking
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM

Road trip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sandm
07-12-2012, 10:47 PM
gots to get grandma an led tv installed this weekend(first flatpanel tv for her) so no travelling, but hoping to enjoy the time..
a kegerator and I'd be fatter than I already am and I'd NEVER leave the house :)