PDA

View Full Version : Prop This Prop that - I want a new prop too

jester
07-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Wait i just purchased a new prop. You guys are a bad on my check book. Reading about the Props and need to get my hole shot back it was time. Went with the 1847 since it sounds like the best prop for the added weight but still will allow me to get a skier up and going. Now I am waiting by the door for the new prop. Want to have it by tomorrow for when I go out but do not think that is going to happen. Yup that is all I have for now.

KSmith
07-10-2012, 02:01 PM
LOL Nice update jester! Yeah I feel your pain, I am waiting on the Digitial Pro upgrade I ordered a couple weeks ago... the waiting is killing me but I may have to break down and call Cynde to see what the status is... it's tough waiting for new toys!! :-)

parrothd
07-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Wait i just purchased a new prop. You guys are a bad on my check book. Reading about the Props and need to get my hole shot back it was time. Went with the 1847 since it sounds like the best prop for the added weight but still will allow me to get a skier up and going. Now I am waiting by the door for the new prop. Want to have it by tomorrow for when I go out but do not think that is going to happen. Yup that is all I have for now.

Just installed this very prop, can really feel the difference! Make sure it clears the trailer, it's 1in(1/2in) larger...

mmandley
07-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Nice Jester just installed a new prop myself, not that prop i went more aggressive LOL.