PDA

View Full Version : Ouch... lol!

saskyrider
07-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Put 62 gallons of fuel thru the boat this last weekend and didnt even get to go behind it... lol. however on the bright side we have 3 new kneeboarders and one new wakeboarder.... all the kneeboarders are 8 and under and got up first try, wakeboarder was 15 and took 2 tries...

I'm mostly excited because my daughter is one of the new kneeboarders and now i can leave the damn tube at the cabin!! haha!!!

sunset pic, Shay first time wakeboarding and my daughter Karlee first time on the kneeboard! then i got shay driving the boat while pulling the little kids on the kneeboards.

gonna have a new driver pretty soon... woohoo more time in the water for me!! haha

geoff

New Guy
07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
That's awesome and it looks like some great water!

tarheelskier
07-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Sunset pic is gorgeous!

WaterBullDawg1980
07-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Dang that's some nice water. Nice pics.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jmvotto
07-10-2012, 11:44 AM
very nice pictures , boy do i know what you mean....

saskyrider
07-10-2012, 11:47 AM
that pick was taken with my blackberry to.... pretty happy with how it turned out...

Mikey
07-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Nice pics. Also nice to have another compitent driver. My youngest daughter ,now 16 is one of my favorite drivers, She got her licence at 13 and she now drives legally on her own unsupervised due to age restrictions etc. Nice thing about having her drive is she does exactly what i tell her and she takes it very seriously .... No fooling around and all business.

tnbrooks01
07-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Perfect. Really like seeing kids riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saskyrider
07-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Nice pics. Also nice to have another compitent driver. My youngest daughter ,now 16 is one of my favorite drivers, She got her licence at 13 and she now drives legally on her own unsupervised due to age restrictions etc. Nice thing about having her drive is she does exactly what i tell her and she takes it very seriously .... No fooling around and all business.

Ya Shay is a family friend and she takes driving very seriously!! She's 15 and just got her learners this year but has been boating with us for 4-5 years now and is my favorite person to have in the boat for help, always knows to grab the rope to bring it in and throws out the bumpers when were coming in. Always very aware of where we are and the depth of the lake, we have rocks in our lake and she knows where they are...

Cigars n scotch
07-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Great pics! Did she happen to have surgery on her left ankle or am I seeing things? It looks like pins were inserted into her ankle, just picked up on the dots on her ankle.

saskyrider
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
nope no ankle surgery, i believe that was a scrape from the swimming pool.....