PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th everyone

mmandley
07-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Happy 4th of July everyone.

Normally by now we have had 90s and even a couple 100 days.
Normally by now i have put 20 hrs on the engine and 4 to 5xs that on the lake hanging out.

For the last 3 years i would hit the lake all day, then come home and set off fireworks.

This year, and well as the next i will prolly not be at the lake, not setting off fireworks, i will be working and not getting home till 9pm, then be back up at 5am to goto work again.

For those of you lucky enough to have the day off, please be safe, please drink 2 beers for me, and one for my homie lol.

Be safe setting off them fireworks.

Most of all be the first on and the last off the lake today and enjoy the boat ramp show.

jmvotto
07-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Thanks mike, will due. Happy 4 th to you as well. Hopefully it's pretty quiet for you.

Let the wally show begin..... Lol

jpetty3023
07-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear you stuck at work. You must be one of them essential personal type folk cause to have to work on the 4th is unheard of round here unless. I've had three for you already today sir!!

Sent from my home phone..

moombadaze
07-04-2012, 08:00 PM
had 4 for ya today. sorry you were stuck at work. today was one of my RARE holiday's not working myself

WaterBullDawg1980
07-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Happy 4th everyone! We are celebrating on Lake Lanier in the madness. I would estimate there are 200-300 boats in Sunset Cove. I hate my life. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

E4NASH
07-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Happy 4th everyone! We are celebrating on Lake Lanier in the madness. I would estimate there are 200-300 boats in Sunset Cove. I hate my life. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ha! We got off the lake at about 630 and watched the fireworks from a hill top. A buddy of mine just sent me a pic of the cove....have fun with THAT!!

Be careful...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneboats
07-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Didn't move the boat today. Pool party and cookout then fireworks. Definitely had a cold one for Mike though.

KSmith
07-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Wow that went fast... now back at work... that really sucks, BUT only 4 and a half more working days until I am OUTTA HERE and then a week and a half off until I start the new job.

bergermaister
07-05-2012, 01:43 PM
and then a week and a half off until I start the new job.

Now THAT was a good call!

Hope everyone is still sporting all fingers and toes. We enjoyed watching our pyro junkie neighbors down the street blow up a few thousand $$ worth of stuff (no joke). Nice to be able to walk home and be in bed in 5 minutes instead of fighting the crowds and chaos.

jester
07-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Mike working on the 4th is not that bad of an idea. get the OT and take a day that no one is out on the water. Also I will bring two beers for you for the 21st so we can drink them at the lake. Why type of beer are you drinking?

mmandley
07-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Mike working on the 4th is not that bad of an idea. get the OT and take a day that no one is out on the water. Also I will bring two beers for you for the 21st so we can drink them at the lake. Why type of beer are you drinking?

Mostly domestics, i like to keep it cheap and in a can on the lake LOL more money for fuel that way LOL