PDA

View Full Version : Oh, WaterBulldawg . . .

wolfeman131
07-01-2012, 11:46 PM
So, the savior of the program, one Isaiah Crowell, has been booted from the team due to 3 weapons charges. Kudos for Coach Richt for doing the right thing, but bet this jacks up your expectations for the 2012 season.

E4NASH
07-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfeman131
07-02-2012, 10:21 AM
E - forgot to tell you I meet Coach Zook at the Wakesurf Nationals this weekend. Super nice guy.

kaneboats
07-02-2012, 11:09 AM
He's a great guy and a fellow alum of yours if memory serves. Where is the Zooker working now? He's one of the best recruiters ever.

WaterBullDawg1980
07-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Ok, so I saw this thread and took a moment to gather myself and come back to post later.....

Here is the deal. Crowell has been an issue since he got on campus. He comes from a very troubled situation in Columbus and the pathetic fact is that having a gun made him feel cool. Plain and simple. He would have had a line of people waiting to seriously hurt anyone who messed with him. I'm not just talking about the team either, I mean the entire Bulldawg nation. We are going to be better off having a cancer like this off the team. Luckily we are VERY deep at RB. Signed the number 1 rated RB in the country last year in Keith Marshall. Then we got lucky to get the number 3 rated RB in the country in Todd Gurley. Also still have Boo Malcome coming back and he will be the starter. Heck, he was listed as the starter over IC already if that tells you anything. We will be fine. Should be another SEC East Championship and if our O-Line gels by Tennessee then I think we make a run for the whole enchilada.

And not that this applies here, but before anyone makes comments about our suspensions, please understand UGA has the TOUGHEST suspension policy in the SEC and one of the strictest in the nation. i.e. you can fail three drug tests at Florida and only be suspended for 10 percent of the teams games. You fail 2 at UGA and you are suspended for half the season. UGA and Vandy hold their student athletes to the highest standards of any teams in the SEC.

04OUTBACK
07-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Wolfe
Is Ohio state playing this year?

wolfeman131
07-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Not really. Going to be like a season-long scrimmage.

UGA just confuses me when it comes to running backs. In very recent history, there have been some "greats" that have never shown up, fizzled out, transferred or have gotten booted. Washean Ealy, Caleb King and Carlton Thomas are now joined by Crowell. Too bad all these talented kids couldn't get their heads straight.

E4NASH
07-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Georgia = Always the most overhyped and underachieving team in the nation...

WaterBullDawg1980
07-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Georgia = Always the most overhyped and underachieving team in the nation...

I think my reply can best be stated by a simple 24-20 UGA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jpetty3023
07-05-2012, 11:38 AM

Ouch, hate when he does that!!

WaterBullDawg1980
07-05-2012, 12:22 PM
E- You going to The World's Largest Cocktail Party this year? We are going to stay on Amelia Island instead of hanging out at The Landing and then drive to Jacksonville on Saturday for tailgating and then the game. You should join.

wolfeman131
07-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I thought we had already decided on this roadtrip?!?! With me being the moderator/instigator between you two.

kaneboats
07-05-2012, 01:19 PM
October 27th if I'm not mistaken.

E4NASH
07-05-2012, 02:55 PM

I think my reply can best be stated by a simple 18 of the last 22 have been won by UF...

It's so funny that to Bulldog and Seminole fans the highlight and success of their season is determined by whether they beat us or not.

Yeah, I should be down there. My sis lives in Jacksonville not far from the landing and we have been talking about getting tickets.

Let's do it!!

WaterBullDawg1980
07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Oh are we doing all time records?? Well in that case it is 48-40 UGA punk!

I hope you will not be butt hurt when we beat you like a run away mule this year.

But for real, let's put something together. Amelia Island is really a blast and E we could dress you in proper red and black colors so you will fit in. :). We usually put together a pretty big tailgate on game day. Definitely would be a blast.

Have you guys been before??

E4NASH
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
How many National and SEC championships do you have and when was your last one of either??? *Crickets* that's what I thought. :-)

No, I haven't been before something has always prevented it. This year we'll have to find a sitter or maybe we can con some family to come into town for weekend with the kids so we can have a trip on our own....good luck with that but we'll see!

kaneboats
07-05-2012, 06:35 PM
My cousin and her husband have a big house and only one kid. It will be time for an invasion.

patrick232
07-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Wolfe
Is Ohio state playing this year?

At the rate we are going we might not have enough to field a team. Third player in 3 weeks was arrested Friday.